Arc 1.5 Xin Ye

Arc 1.5 Xin Ye

Zhao Liang does not know why but he found himself standing in front of his house/mansion at five o'clock sharp.

Usually, Zhao Liang only comes back home in the middle of the night because of how busy he is and the mountain of paper works that he had to finish almost every day.

But today was a rarity because he was standing there in front of his house much earlier than he had intended.

"Master?"

The butler was surprised when he saw Zhao Liang arrive much earlier than his usual scheduled time. 

He immediately hides his shock and welcomes his Master home with a smile.

"En."

Zhao Liang acknowledges the old butler before walking inside his own home.

Walking in, he unconsciously searches for the plump figure that was supposed to be jumping all over him every time he comes back home.

Sadly, Xin Ye, the original is gone and was replaced by a lazy and almost dead Host who is sleeping like a rock in his room.

"Master, dinner is already served in the dining room." The butler said to its indifferent Master.

"En." Zhao Liang simply answered when he suddenly halted and look at the butler, he looks at him questioningly.

Why was dinner served already? They did not know that he will arrive early, so that means...

Seeing the look of its Master, the butler smiled politely as he answered his Master's unasked question.

"Young Master Xin, is already home, Master." The butler said.

"En. Invite him for dinner." Zhao Liang said before walking to his room.

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Knock*

"Young Master, it's already dinner. Young Master....."

Hearing no one answer, the butler sighed as he went down to report to his Master.

"Where is Xin Ye?"

Zhao Liang raised his brow as he saw no one following after the old butler.

"Master, Young Master is not answering my call." The butler replied.

"Is he not in? Why did you not go in and check?"

Zhao Liang's mood turned gloomy when he thought that Xin Ye was not inside his room and maybe he was in a place that only God knows.

"Master..."

The butler smiled wryly.

"Young Master does not like it when us servants go inside his room without permission, this one apologizes for being incompetent."

Zhao Liang was suddenly enlightened by what the butler said and remembered that Xin Ye really hates it when someone unknown just casually enters his room, his space.

Zhao Liang could only sigh as he stood up from his chair and walked toward Xin Ye's room himself.

Standing in front of his room, he knock thrice on his door but got no answer.

"Xin Ye, it's Zhao Liang. I'm coming in."

Zhao Liang twisted the door knob open but found it locked, he frowned.

On the other side of the door, Xin Ye's eyes were as wide as saucers. He could not help but silently curse as he looks up and down at the beauty in the mirror.

He was very happy that he now look much more like a human, a handsome God that had descended from the mortal realms but he also could not help but curse as he listen to the familiar voice outside his room.

[Host, why are you cursing me? You said you wanted to be handsome so you cursed System because you were "fat". But now that you got your wish and are now handsome you still curse System? What had the System done wrong for the Host to treat System like this!] The System cried pitifully as it whined and cry like a little child being abused by its parents.

"Xiao Xiao, it's not like that! I'm sorry. Stop crying, alright? I'm just surprised and all and I don't know what to do now, yes, I became handsome but this change is really fast and effective that my Uncle might become suspicious of me if I let him see me like this! I was fat when he last saw me yet I became as handsome as fuck when he returned, say what would his reaction be?" Xin Ye explained as he thought of a solution.

"Xin Ye, are you there?"

The voice outside the door seemed impatient and had a hint of worry, the doorknob was sounding louder and louder each passing second.

It looks like the person outside wanted to force himself in.

Xin Ye shivered in fright as he listens to the mellow yet cold voice outside his door, the only thing separating the two of them now is a mere door.

"Xiao Xiao, can you help me hide my appearance for a while and then little by little change it as the week goes by so Zhao Liang and the others do not become suspicious of my sudden "handsome" change?"

Xin Ye turned his attention to the System, his only chance in turning the situation around now.

[*sniff* Host, are you really not mad at System?] The System pitifully asked as it tries to earn some meng and pitiful points from its Host.

"Of course, I'm not angry at you so stop crying already." Xin Ye gently said as it wanted to shut the System quickly and help him there and now!

[Hehehe... System really thought that Host is mad at me. Don't worry Host, System just got the right thing for you. With System's illusion, Host will go back to your "fat" state in other's eyes!] The System happily said as it cast its illusion around Xin Ye.

Xin Ye does not know if he should be happy or not, he was just insulted and the System doesn't even know that it did.

Xin Ye only sighed and let it pass since the System is helping him now.

After casting the illusion, Xin Ye quickly opened the door and was face to face with a black face Zhao Liang.

"Uncle, sorry, I was asleep." Xin Ye coyly said rubbing the back of his neck.

"......."

When the door to Xin Ye's room opened, Zhao Liang was faced with a handsome boy in his early teens.

Zhao Liang could not help but shake his head and rub his eyes as he looks back at the handsome boy that he saw but was now replaced with a "fat" Xin Ye.

"Uncle, are you alright?"

Looking at Zhao Liang shaking his head and even rubbing his eyes, Xin Ye could not help but worry if the man had already gone "ting" (crazy).

Now back to himself, Zhao Liang stared at Xin Ye for a second before remembering what he had come here for.

"Hmm... it's already dinner, let's go down." Were the only thing that Zhao Liang said before turning back and walking downstairs.

Looking at the older man, Xin Ye smiled happily as he ran quickly to Zhao Liang's side, walking side by side with him.