Vacation World.11 Z-1

"Little brother, if you don't mind me asking, may I ask why you are wearing so many layers of bandages all over your body?" Zhao Liang finally asked.

After journeying for the day, the team stops at an empty house to stay for the night.

The house was small for the four of them and the second floor was a mess, the living room was even messier. 

The only area that was clean enough to sleep was the two small rooms that should have belonged to the children of the house.

Xiao Chun and He Ming were already together, they went to sleep in the other room while Zhao Liang was left with no choice but to sleep with Shu Yin in that small room.

Zhao Liang does not want to be with Shu Yin in such an enclosed space together after discovering something odd about him and also his friends.

Well, he should have suspected the group from the start with just after seeing the creepy dress-up of Shu Yin and the scary-looking man (He Ming).

But they are just all so sweet and kind to him which put his guard down!

He was too indebted to the group that he felt guilty for suspecting them and even judging them based on their looks.

But it's really suspicious just how oddly weird the group was and most of all Shu Yin who was too kind to him, most of all the coldness of his body that he felt when he hugged him.

He has heard some hearsay before that Zombies had evolved so much that they can even be passed off as a human if one would not look carefully and one thing that differentiates them from humans first of all was how cold their body is.

But what Zhao Liang is confused about is that if Shu Yin was a Zombie, why would he be kind to him and most of all help him?

What is he after?

Or is he just some winter food in Shu Yin's eyes that was why he would not let go of him?

Will he eat him when he found himself hungry one day?

Just with these thoughts, Zhao Liang found himself shivering, all the hair on his body was standing.

But despite these thoughts, he always recalled back to that time when Shu Yin hugged him.

Despite the coldness of his body, Shu Yin's embrace undoubtedly comforted him making him feel safe which left him dumbfounded and brokenhearted at the same time.

Having all these thoughts gathering in his head, current like a tsunami, he could not finally hide his thoughts and ask him the question that had long been inside his head.

"Why are you wearing those bandages? Are you hiding something?" Zhao Liang repeated.

Shu Yin who was preparing the bed stop what he was doing, the frozen back of his only freezes Zhao Liang's heart more.

Shu Yin slowly stood up and smiled.

"Why are you asking me this now?"

Shu Yin teasingly says but the atmosphere inside the room slowly falls to the bottom, Zhao Liang's heart sped up.

"Why are you answering me with a question? Answer me. What are you trying to hide from me? Are you really a--!"

Zhao Liang stop seeing Shu Yin slowly walk towards him, his face hidden in the darkness of the night.

"A zombie?" Shu Yin continued the words Zhao Liang was not able to say.

Zhao Liang's face paled even further hearing Shu Yin continue the word that was stuck inside his throat, he shakily steps back as Shu Yin advances on his track.

"You... Ah!"

Zhao Liang screams as he fell backward.

He closes his eyes waiting for the impact but instead of landing on the hard floor, Zhao Liang fell into a cold embrace.

Zhao Liang opened his eyes, and he stared straight into those peach eyes again.

Shu Yin laughs.

"What? Too scared to say anything?" Shu Yin teases.

Zhao Liang felt mesmerized hearing Shu Yin's laughter, the way his voice vibrates, while he laughs, traveled from his skin to his heart.

His heart shudders, it jumped with an unknown emotion but most of all he knew he was played seeing the young man laughing at him.

"You! Naughty brat!"

Zhao Liang's face turned rosy knowing that he was played.

With anger, he tried to rip the talisman that was covering Shu Yin's "beautiful" eyes but was immediately stopped by the other.

Zhao Liang tried again with his other hand not willing to surrender but it was stopped again with Shu Yin's other hand.

Shu Yin locked Zhao Liang's hand over his head, he could not help but laugh seeing the almost blowing anger of the other.

"Now, I told you not to mess with this talisman. How should I punish you for being a disobedient kid?" Shu Yin teases.

Shu Yin rubs Zhao Liang's cheeks with his free hand which only earned the other's ire more.

"Don't treat me like a kid! Stop that!" Zhao Liang growled.

"Stop what?"

Shu Yin innocently looks at Zhao Liang while he slowly trailed his hand down from his cheeks to his chest and rubs the other's stomach in a teasing manner.

Feeling those cold fingers that were even wrapped with bandages touching him, Zhao Liang's face got even redder, but the weird thing was that he does not dislike it.

If this were the normal time, he would have escaped dead or alive from the hand of the harasser and cut those fingers off and skin the being alive who tried to do something to him.

But instead of gaining strength for an escape he found himself losing the strength to escape and melted in Shu Yin's touch, his whole body felt so hot.

"Mmm..."

Shu Yin froze, still as a statue, his eyes wide as a saucer, and did not have the courage to look at the man under him for fear of doing something bad to him.

Zhao Liang who almost fell in his desires also knew that something was wrong and is about to die in shame.

The both of them slowly look at each other and then down to Zhao Liang's lower body, even without looking Shu Yin could feel something poking his little brother.

"I..."

Shu Yin was about to say something when the door to the room suddenly opened and a head poke out.

"Master, I have somet--?! Apologies! I did not see anything!"

The door closes as quickly as it opened, He Ming who had something to say to Shu Yin quickly ran away after witnessing such a scene.

Zhao Liang who woke up from his daze quickly push Shu Yin away in embarrassment. Shu Yin who fell flat on his back quickly stood up and ran away.

"I-I'll go and find He Ming."

*Bam!*

"............."

Zhao Liang stared at the door in a daze.

"F*ck!"

😤😘😤🤓😎😘😄😘😭😘😉😘😄😘😤😘😇😘😉😘😘😄😄😅😅😄😄😅😅😜😅😜😜😘😄

An UpDATE!!!

HAHAHA!!!

Here is the update u all are waiting for!!

A MASS RELEASE!😉😉😉

My TIKTOK ACCOUNT name is harmonies143

It would be greatly appreciated if you all come and support my endeavors for a new world OoO

LoL! What I mean is me being crazy and stuff