Arc 1.4 Xin Ye

Arc 1.4 Xin Ye

After school, Xin Ye quickly walks out of the disgusting classroom afraid that his IQ might suffer from the scum of a human being.

His IQ is already nearing the negatives, he does not want his IQ to get any lower being surrounded by IQ-deficient people.

He directly jumps inside the car that was waiting for him and immediately went home.

Xin Ye went back so early that it surprised the servants of the manor because "early" and "Xin Ye" do not go together.

Around this time of the day, Xin Ye would be seen fooling around outside playing arcades or just strolling around.

Shu Yin who was a big-time indifferent and cold bastard at heart despite his attitude took large strides towards his room not caring one bit about what the servants are whispering unlike certain cannon fodder system world hoppers like him that try to get everyone's good intentions and favor.

Xin Ye who dislikes "humans" raised his middle finger in his heart and shout out loud "I don't give a fuck!"

Xin Ye who does not have the time of being childish barge into his room and towards the mirror, he touches his "fat" face as he cried blood.

"Fuck! System, is there really no way to slim down without exercising? All I hear from people today is "fat", "fat" and "fat"! Don't they have another vocabulary in their dictionary? Why do I have to suffer this treatment, this humiliation! I don't want to be known as "fat"!"

Shu Yin who became overly narcissistic when he resided in Xin Ye's "fat" body cried as he lamented on his fate of being "fat".

[Host, you are not "fat".]

The System comforted its crying Host who had still not moved on from being "fat".

"Really?" Xin Ye asked hopefully.

[Yes, Host. Actually, Host is not "fat", Host is just "very fat".]

The System beamed happily seeing its Host comforted with his words, it is really a good System.

"Fuck you System! Give me back the good feelings I had for you just now! You scum!"

Xin Ye gritted his teeth as he tried to imagine killing the purple ball of light in his mind for the millionth time. If it only had a body then he would have long ago beaten up that System of his.

[H-Host!]

Seeing Xin Ye so angry about what it had said, the System shivered in fear not knowing what it had done wrong.

To appease its bloodthirsty Host, System immediately reminded him of the pill he got as a reward.

"Beauty Enhancement? Can I really shed this ugly "fat" body and then turn it into a reborn Phoenix? You're not scamming me are you?"

Xin Ye suspiciously look at the System, he could not trust it anymore after hurting his "manly" pride again and again.

[System is really not lying to Host! Our System product is 100% original and made by the System Manufacturing System Company, guaranteed that after Host eats the pill Host will be the most beau- er handsome person in the entire world!]

The System shamelessly advertised while also trying to bootlick its Host in the process.

"Hmp. I'll forgive you just this once, come give me that pill." Xin said hurriedly as the System gleefully handed the Beauty Enhancement pill to its Host.

As long as the Host is happy, the System is also happy.

Xin Ye stared at the pill for a moment still a little dubious but in the end, he still ate the pill since it was his last hope of shedding his pig of a body.

After eating the pill, Xin Ye could feel some heat forming inside his stomach.

He could feel it, something was slowly changing inside of him.

Slowly, the heat slowly came out of his body.

Poooooot!!!!!!

Upon hearing that noise, Xin Ye's face could be described to be as black as a kettles pot.

Pooooooooottttttttttttt!

It was at that moment he knew he fucked up.

"Fuck! System, I knew that you were up to no good!" Were the last thing Xin Ye screamed before rushing towards the bathroom and releasing a thunderous noise the whole afternoon.

[H-Host, I'm innocent!]

The System who saw the dark face of Xin Ye before he left shivered in fear, it really did not know that something like that was bound to happen to its Host.

Thinking this far, the System could not help but cry blood and pray that its Host won't strangle it to death when he comes back to the System Space settling his score with it.

Though it had nobody in the mission world, it had a ball of light of a body in the System Space.

As long as Shu Yin is determined to catch him, it is bound to get tortured one day.

[Host, I'm really innocent ah!]

After squatting for almost the whole afternoon and to the evening in the toilet, Xin Ye could feel his feet as feeble as a newborn fawn.

His back was drenched in a cold sweat, his arse was on fire, it was like, he was banged the whole day non-stop whenever he felt his aching chrysanthemum.

Looking disheveled and haggard, Xin Ye finally went out of the bathroom and drag his weakened body towards the bed to find sleep as a consolation.

"System, I will remember this!" Xin Ye cursed at his System as a black point was silently carved in his heart.

The System who had heard these words could not help but shiver in fear as it hope that, that day won't come or else his invincible ass would get banged by its Host.

[H-Host, System really had nothing to do with this ah. The system doesn't really know of the side effect of the Beauty Enhancement pill. Please believe this pitiful cute System!]

The System almost cried blood trying to sell meng as much as possible as it tried to prove its innocence to its Demonic Host.

"Hehhe... let's see about that."

Xin Ye creepily laughs already conjuring a plan to get back at his System.

[Your Majesty, please forgive this servant's foolishness! This servant would not dare do it again!]

The System went on its invisible knees prostrating as it read its Host "dark" thoughts, the System was really going to cry for real this time.

"Hmp. It's good to know that you know your fault, I already gave you a chance earlier yet you still failed me. Alright, since you don't really know the effect of that pill and you know your wrongs too, I'll let it slide "again" this time. But if this were to happen again...."

Xin Ye's eyes were as sharp as a sword and as cold as ice as it stared at no one but its System who was invisible and was only in his head.

[Yes, Host! This really won't happen again!]

The System cheered happily inside Xin Ye's mind secretly, and finally its Demonic Host forgave it. It wipe its sweat from its invisible forehead knowing that it had just avoided a calamity.

After talking to the System for a while, Xin Ye who was as tired as fuck finally slept.

[Tsk. The host looks like an angel when he is sleeping but a Demon when he is awake, what huge contrast!] Were the last thing the System said before it ran off happily back to its space, there's really nothing like home (space)!