Arc 6.7 Zu Yin

Arc 6.7 Zu Yin

"Is that slut not dead yet?" A woman who looked like a peacock from all the flashy color on her clothing viciously said, Concubine Fi.

"We must dispose of him before Wang Ye asks about him." The woman who looks as if she shoved an entire bucket of makeup on her face seconded, Concubine Mi.

"But what if Wang Ye ask where he had gone? Won't we be blamed?" The woman with overly large accessories on her head and body as if it was meant to strangle her said, Concubine Di.

"Even if he dies, the Prince won't blame us. He had long lost favor on him. One of these days, the Prince will dispose of him." Concubine Mi said.

Concubine Fi and Concubine Di looked at each other, they seemed to agree with what Concubine Mi had said.

"It's been two weeks since the servants stop giving that slut food and water, is he dead?" Concubine Di eagerly asked.

"He should be. Who would survive without eating or drinking for days? He must be dead by now." Concubine Mi said.

The three concubines look at each other, viciousness laces their lips.

"Even if he is at death's door, it is not that hard to kill him."

"Such vicious women, you dare to kill in this Prince's Manor?" Zu Yin coldly said.

"Wang Ye?!"

Zu Yin along with Dudu approaches silently towards the three vicious concubines, Zu Yin did not expect, or he did that they would be vicious enough to kill Master Hua.

"Wang Ye..."

The three concubines shivered in fear seeing the cold look in Zu Yin's eyes. They know Zu Yin, he never hits women but if they did cross the line, he would kill them without even batting an eye.

"Wang Ye, you misunderstood. We do not dare to kill Master Hua, we..."

"So, are you saying that this Prince is deaf?" Zu Yin coldly said.

"Wang Ye, no, please, we do not..."

But before they could say more, Dudu ran past them and opened the woodshed without asking permission.

"Master Hua! HUhu!"

Dudu quickly found with his eyes Master Hua who was sickly lying on the floor with his eyes closed. 

Dudu was covering him with his body, so it was hard to see what this Master Hua looked like.

"What can you say with these actions? Your hearts are more vicious than that of a snake, you do not deserve to be this Prince's concubines." Zu Yin spat.

"No. Wang Ye, we do not dare to! Please forgive us."

"Let us explain, Wang Ye."

"Wang Ye, we do not intend to harm Master Hua, we just kept him here and inform Wang Ye of his wrongdoings." Concubine Fi said.

"My Master had done no wrong!" Dudu who was hugging his Master said.

"Shut up you filthy servant! Do you know what your Master had done?" Concubine Di spat.

Dudu shivered and his eyes swelled, his mouth gaping like that of a fish.

"Master won't do such a thing! He was wronged!" Dudu defended.

The three concubines smiled viciously.

"Wronged? Him?" Concubine Mi scoffs.

"Wang Ye, Master Hua despite being favored by the Prince was caught in the act of adultery. He was found in bed together with a man!" Concubine Fi said.

Zu Yin's expression darkened upon hearing this.

"There are many witnesses of this Wang Ye. A servant caught a man exiting from his abode at dawn and by chance, the servant knew who the man was, it was the guard of the manor who had an affair with Master Hua." Concubine Di.

"The guard was caught, he had confessed that he was having an affair with Master Hua!" Concubine Fi viciously spat.

[Host...]

"No! My Master was wronged! My master will definitely not do.. ah!"

"Shut up you servant!" 

The servant who was together with the concubines slapped Dudu hard in the face to make him shut up.

"You!"

"Wang Ye, we do not want to inform you of such bad news on such a happy occasion so we kept this slut here in the woodshed, who would have thought that this ill-intent servant would try to smear dirty water on your good-intentioned concubines!"

"This concubine just wanted to protect Wang Ye's reputation that was smeared off by this slut!"

Concubine Di was about to grab Master Hua's hair, but Dudu intervened and pushed her away to help his master.

[...what do you think, Host.] System glumly asked Zu Yin who had been silent.

'System, is what they said true? I won't blame him since Zu Yin forced him into this loveless marriage.'

[Host, it's useless to ask me. In your heart, you must choose this life's choices yourself and choose to believe in what you want to believe or blind your eyes with lies.]

'I....'

"My Master is not such a person!" Dudu hugs his Master while crying.

"Heh! Your Master is a sl*t who f*cks anyone who wants to f*ck his h*le just because he is lonely!" Concubine Fi.

"You!" Dudu glared at her.

"Everyone knows that he is a prostitute's son. A prostitute father will also have a prostitute son, an apple does not fall far from the tree!" Concubine Mi.

"Stop smearing dirty water at my Master! My Master is innocent and my Master's father is not a prostitute! His just selling his talent, not his body!" Dudu screamed.

"Isn't that the same? Do you think that a person working in a brothel will have his purity remain? You are naïve!"

Slap!

"Huhu! Master is innocent!" Dudu cried.

"Hmp! Stop defending your Master who had an affair with another man while Wang Ye was away! And as a servant how dare you raise your voice at this concubine?" Concubine Di raged.

"I don't care! You do not respect Master, I will also not respect you! Master, huhu, please wake up." Dudu shook Master Hua gently.

"This audacious servant! How dare you disrespect and raise your voice at me? Like Master like servant!" Concubine Di blew a fuse.

Dudu did not care about what the Concubine was saying and was focused on his Master who had fainted from hunger and thirst, he had already fed him a sip of water and was waiting for him to wake up.

"Master, huhu, please don't leave Dudu, Master." Dudu cried while trying to gently shake Master Hua.

"This crazy Master and servant! Ah!"

Unable to contain her anger, Concubine Di grabbed Dudu by the hair which made Master Hua fall to the ground slowly coming to his senses.

Even if it's just for a moment, two gazes locked, one ruby and the other golden.

"What are you doing in this Prince's presence?!"