Vacation World.19 Z-1

"Let's set off!"

Shu Yin and the party left for Country B in a hurry.

The place they are staying at is no longer safe and Zhao Liang is too worried for the safety of his people and forces everyone to travel.

Shu Yin would want to rest for a while before they travel but Zhao Liang insisted that they leave, he can only agree seeing how desperate Zhao Liang is and the place they are staying at is bout to be run over by a tide of Zombies.

Leaving Country B, Shu Yin left and never looked back.

Only a calamity awaits Country B in the future.

"Sir Zhang, I-I'm sorry about what happened. I was responsible for taking care of you, but I failed in my duty." He Ming cried.

"It's not your fault. No one expected what had happened and everything is fine now. Don't beat yourself over this, He Ming."

Zhao Liang pat He Ming on the back to reassure him that he was fine.

"Not to be rude but, are you also a Zombie?"

"I am-ah! I-I mean no...?"

He Ming fell into a deep shock and looked at Shu Yin and Zhao Liang with wide-open eyes.

The car even swerved; Xiao Chun's expression seemed to look fine, but he was worried inside.

"M-Master, he, Mr. Zhang..." He Ming fidgeted.

Shu Yin laughed.

"Xiao Ming, don't worry, he knows everything. Also, his name is not Zhang He but Zhao Liang."

Shu Yin explained to the bewildered face of everyone, their eyes even got bigger when Shu Yin held Zhao Liang's hand.

"Wait. His name is not Zhang He but Zhao Liang and are you two like.... together now?"

He Ming could not help but point at the two of them in shock.

He knew that Shu Yin likes Zhao Liang, but he did not expect them to get together this quickly, and also, Zhang He is Zhao Liang?!

"Master, he lied to you about his identity!" He Ming shout in shock, his canines showing.

"Hmm. Honestly, I was never lied to in the first place because I knew all along that he is Zhao Liang, my A'Li."

Shu Yin then kissed Zhao Liang's hand in a teasing and loving manner while maintaining eye contact with the older man who had turned red from embarrassment.

"You two knew each other all along?!" He Ming said still can't get over it.

"We knew each other from long ago. Actually, we are about to get married, right love?" Shu Yin teased.

"You're getting married?!!"

"What? We were getting married?"

After being silent for long, Zhao Liang finally commented.

He looks at Shu Yin confusedly the same as He Ming.

If it was only, He Ming who was asking, Shu Yin would have happily explained but even Zhao Liang asked!

Shu Yin angrily chuckled.

And then seriously look Zhao Liang in the eye, getting closer and closer, he leaned in his ears whispering.

"Are you trying to deny that you wanted to marry me back then and even planned so far as to schedule our wedding after my graduation with or without my permission, my dear Uncle Zhao?"

Shu Yin deeply laughed.

"You knew?! I mean..."

Zhao Liang blushed a deep red.

"...I was...was just planning if ever... if you want to marry me back then..." Zhao Liang said almost in a whisper.

Seeing him embarrassed like this and trying to explain his way out, Shu Yin thought that he was cute.

"I...You like me, right?"

Zhao Liang lowered his head.

Shu Yin sighed.

He knew that he had hurt this man hundreds of times way back.

Now, what he can do is love him with all his heart to make up for what he had done and to make him feel that he really loves him.

"Uncle, your so silly. Even from back then, I have always loved you. I was just afraid that if I gave you my love, I may not be able to go on anymore without you and choose to stay with you forever in that world...and shatter my soul."

A tear drops from Zhao Liang's eyes hearing Shu Yin's confession. He did not expect that he also loved him and what he was afraid of.

He was throwing him all his love, but he never tried to get to know him better or his fears, he just tried to force his love on Shu Yin without even trying to get to know him well.

He was a failure as his uncle and as his man.

"I'm sorry. I did not know that I was hurting you with what I was doing. I just thought that maybe I can change your mind not knowing what you were thinking. I'm so sorry."

"It's alright. You don't have to be sorry at all. Not now that knowing you and receiving your love is the best thing that happened to me and what had kept me going in my life."

Shu Yin helplessly wipes the tear that fell from Zhao Liang's eyes.

"I love you and that's all that matters to me. I love you, my love."

Shu Yin leans down to seal Zhao Liang's mouth with a kiss when suddenly the car stops and the kiss became a hot kiss with the window!

"What happened?!" Shu Yin yelled angrily.

It was a good thing that no one saw what just happened because they were either looking at the front or at the car in front of them or he would have lost face.

Shu Yin's mood was bad.

"Master, the road is blocked. It seems that we will need to walk the rest of the way for us to reach our destination." Xiao Chun calmly said.

"I see." Shu Yin agrees.

Shu Yin looks out the window and saw that the sun was about to set.

It would be trouble if they did not find somewhere to stay for the night since not only Zombies can attack them but also mutated animals and plants.

"Let's rest there for the night."

Shu Yin and the party got off the car and walked towards the villa not so far away from where they stopped.

Luckily, there were no Zombies on the way, and they quickly arrived at their destination.

Xiao Chun was the first to enter the door but quickly stopped.

"Put your hands up, buddy."

😤😘😤🤓😎😘😄😘😭😘😉😘😄😘😤😘😇😘😉😘😘😄😄😅😅😄😄😅😅😜😅😜😜😘😄

An UPDate!

Another that hangs upon a cliff!!