Arc 6.12 Zu Yin

Arc 6.12 Zu Yin

"Shen, do I still smell like blood?"

Zu Yin who had changed his clothes after bathing and scrubbing his body for the tenth time to rid the smell of blood in him still feels that he smiles like blood.

He is scared that the smell of blood will affect the child in Hua Yun's stomach, so he cleans himself well before visiting him.

"Wang Ye, this is already the fiftieth time you asked me. You no longer smell like blood my Prince, you do not need to worry." Shen reassured.

"I'm glad. I do not want to affect the mood of my Husband when I'm visiting him." Zu Yin happily smiled.

Thinking back, Zu Yin felt satisfied after venting his anger on that guy who claimed to have an affair with his beloved Hua Yun.

After peeling off his flesh little by little and pulling his nails one by one and much more, he finally confessed that he was ordered to do so by the Crown Prince.

Remembering what he said, that he almost took the purity of Hua Yun if not for the maid's timely knock, he would have succeeded in his deed.

Hearing what he said, Zu Yin could not help but tear the flesh inside of him by hand and pull his ribcage one by one while still alive as he let that servant look at it not letting him die in the process.

It is easy for Zu Yin to do this feat due to his System. 

Godly medicines do come in handy during torture, they could keep regenerating the flesh while he tears it back again and again.

Also, it's fun using the healing medicine to bring the servant back to life again and again when he is about to die.

Never had Zu Yin thought that torturing someone would be so fun!

The only downside is that the blood makes him so dirty and it's hard to clean it off and the smell hurts the nose.

"That Crown Prince, he knows how to hit a nerve. I had never met him before, he must have been so happy knowing that he could take anything he desired from me and win over me before. But things have changed, if I meet him, I would make him know that being my enemy is not just losing a bit of flesh but a limb or two!"

Zu Yin happily opened the door to Hua Yun's room.

'Next is his head!'

"This servant sees the Prince."

The Royal Physician quickly gave his greetings when he saw the Prince. 

His face was beaming ever so brightly as if the storm had passed and he had seen the sun.

"Be at ease. You seem to be joyous, do you have any good news for this Prince?"

Zu Yin went to stand beside Hua Yun's bed. 

When Hua Yun saw him, he immediately greeted him.

"Wang Ye."

"At ease my love."

Seeing that Hua Yun was about to bend his precious waist at him, Zu Yin quickly helped him up and sat beside him helplessly.

He had come over a few times to visit him and show his love to him, but still, Hua Yun felt so distant and would always stick to etiquette whenever he saw him.

He does not like seeing him so distant as if he wanted to push him away from him. 

Zu Yin wanted to see him acting spoiled and whining about every little thing he finds uncomfortable, he definitely will cater to his every wish and make it come true.