Arc 5.10 Mu Xin

Arc 5.10 Mu Xin

"Are you really okay with this?"

Xi Tian could feel his nose itch looking at the small kitten in his arms. Such a warm and small bundle is making his heart itch.

"What's not good about this? It's fine."

Mu Xin who had turned into a small kitten licked his paws and circled around Xi Tian's arms to find a comfortable spot before settling down.

Xi Tian's heart just received a critical attack!

Mu Xin who seemed to be sleeping was peeking at Xi Tian who seemed to have lost his soul. He did not expect that turning into his animal form could affect the other so much, he smiled.

Xi Tian who saw the small kittens smile received another fatal attack. His heart almost caved in if not for his mental support.

Seeing such a cute cat like him who had an arrogant look as if saying "stupid human", really made his soul shiver in delight.

[...what an M]

It was Mu Xin's first day of work being an intern and, there really isn't any work that is requiring his specialty as of current in the company nor are there any big projects they are doing.

His schedule is so free that he even has time to flirt with Xi Tian, turning himself into a cat to please his beloved who seemed to love his furry appearance seeing the other unable to keep his hand off his fur.

Since he likes it, he can do as he pleases. It's not like he'll lose some meat anyway.

Starting from that day on, Xi Tian who was known as the ice glacier could be seen hugging a small kitten in his arms wherever he went.

Even at important company meetings or exchanges, a small snow-white kitten could be seen lazily lying on his arms all day long being pampered by him.

Being said that the kitten is being waited with both hands and feet is no exaggeration!

Mu Xin's plan to stick all day to his wife was a success!

[Host, where is the promised, the original form is the weakness of every sub-human? The promised, should not recklessly transform into your animal form in front of many people? Where the hell is the could be in danger?!]

"It had all long gone to the wind." Mu Xin meowed comfortably in Xi Tian's lap.

Xi Tian who was busily working on some papers stroke the kitten's fur to soothe the kitten's aggravated mood to calm it down.

Its soft fur was really addicting to the touch, he could not help but touch it some more.

Mu Xin just let the other rub him, he even showed his tummy to let Xi Tian rub. He knew that the other likes to rub his tummy when in the mood, and he also likes getting his tummy scratched.

[Host, are you not going to work? Too shameless?]

'Can't you see I'm working?'

Cat Mu Xin licked Xi Tian's palms to show his love.

'I'm working my ass off to chase my wife. I'm even giving him my tummy to rub and I'm selling meng so hard that I could feel my face about to be rubbed out by him and my fur is about to go bald!'

[Is Host addicted to the feeling of being a cat or acting like a cat? Do Host no longer want to be a human and just act like a cat all your life?]

'I, of course, want to be human. But I still want hugs and kisses!' Mu Xin shamelessly declared while being hugged and kissed by Xi Tian.