Arc 6.5 Zu Yin

Arc 6.5 Zu Yin

"What do they want now?"

Seeing Zu Yin rub his forehead, Shen knows that his Prince had another bout of headaches due to the chaos outside.

"Servant, tell them to go...?"

"Wang Ye! Wang Ye!!"

Shen was about to call someone to chase the person making the ruckus when he heard the voice yelling again, he felt familiar.

"Please let me see Wang Ye! Please, this servant is begging you! My young Master is ill! Please let me see Master!"

"This is..." Shen stops in his speech.

Noticing his loyal aide in thought, Zu Yin also felt curious about who the person outside is seeing Shen whose face was unmovable had a soft look.

Zu Yin smiled.

"Shen, do you know him?" Zu Yin teasingly asked which went unnoticed by the blockhead of a person.

Shen came out of his trance, he seriously and cautiously answered Zu Yin.

"Wang Ye, I do know him. That servant's name is Dudu, he is the servant of Master Hua?"

Shen trailed slowly on the name Hua and warily looked at the face of Zu Yin which was frozen stiff.

'Master Hua? Who is that again?'

Zu Yin's face was cold not because he was acting angry but because he did not know who this person was!

'System, who is Master Hua? I don't seem to see him in the memories of the original Host.'

[...he is, actually, he is Zu Yin's male concubine.]

'Oh. So, he is Zu Yin's male concubine... Male concubine?!'

[Yes, Host. Master Hua's full name is Hua Yun. He is Zu Yin's male concubine he had forcedly brought back into his manor 1 year ago and neglected him after spending the night with him one time on that faithful day 3 months ago before he went to war thinking that the other drug him just so he could spend the night with him.....] System trailed.

'Why did he even marry him if he does not like him? What a jerk! It's not like he was forced to do so, right?' Zu Yin scoffs.

[No, Host. He took him as a concubine because he looks just like the...FL.]

'What?! The FL? I ain't bent!' Zu Yin exaggeratedly said.

The system rolled his eyes and ignored Zu Yin's comment.

[From the plot I had read, it seems that when Zu Yin was still a child, he met the female lead who had given him a bun when he was out hungry. That act of kindness from her made the little bullied him fall in love with her and yearned for her for so many years.]

'The fuck!'

[But they never got together since the female lead had a marriage contract with the Crown Prince and one way or another, they had fallen in love with each other.]

'So in short, he had an unrequited love with the Female Lead and since that Young Master Hua looks like her, he was unluckily forced to marry the fucktard Zu Yin. And if I am not wrong, this Hua Yun should be a bastard child since he was easily married off to me like selling cabbages.'

[...yes, Host. Hua Yun was the son of a brothel singer who was impregnated by the father of the Female Lead. Since he was only recognized as a bastard child, he followed his birth father's surname rather than following the surname of his bastard of a father.]