Vacation World.5 Z-1

He Ming blankly stared at the pool of blood under him and the bunch of corpses around him.

His only thoughts were on the man in his embrace which was barely recognizable.

If not for his untouched face, except for the few missing limbs that were torn from his body while he was still alive, anyone would barely recognize him.

Tears fell from his eyes as he desperately tried to shove the intestines that fell from his stomach back into their place, the warmth of the body that he used to know slowly leaving his embrace.

Biting his lip, He Ming angrily stared at the door that prevented them from going to safety and the people who block their path to retreat.

-

"He Ming!"

Xiao Chun quickly grab He Ming and pulled him in his embrace while kicking the Zombies who were holding him in the process.

"Ge!"

--

"Open up! Please let us in!"

He Ming pounded his fist on the door heavily.

"Let us in!"

He even tried to use his body to open the door, but it seems that there were people blocking the door on the other side which prevented it from falling,

He Ming could only cry as he watches Xiao Chun fight the Zombies bare-handed and the door for their retreat not opening up.

"Ge!"

---

"He Ming, I can't protect you anymore. Cough! Y-You must live."

With that, Xiao Chun hit him in the back of his neck making him pass out.

When he woke up, he found that Xiao Chun protected him until his body was badly mangled and his intestines fell out from his body.

He never took a step back, knowing that a step back means compromising his safety.

He left him lying on the highest steps while he fought multiple a dozen of Zombies step by step, descending one at a time not letting them get close to him.

"Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-

Shu Yin watched this scene with some amusement and pity.

"Tsk."

Shu Yin looked at the pile of corpses and the dirty mess of blood soaking the floor and some unidentifiable pieces of flesh mixed together with the dirty pool of blood.

"Are you going to stare in a daze there the whole day? Are you not going to take your revenge or save him at all?" Shu Yin smiled.

"S-Save him?"

He Ming's dazed eyes gained clarity and he looks at Shu Yin as if he is his last strand of hope.

"Can you really save him? No, please save him! As long as you save him, I am willing to do anything. I will be your bull and horse. I can do anything as long as you help me save him!"

"Who wants such a skinny person like you? Seeing you so pitiful, made me remember my lover which moved my heart a bit. So, I wanted to help you." Shu Yin laughed.

Shu Yin walked closer and leaned over just a bit to watch He Ming, he stared him in the eye with dark amusement.

"Getting my help is not that expensive but saving him will cost you much, I dare say a life for a dozen. Do you still wish to save him if, in the end, you need to get your hands dirty and also hand over your life just for this man?"

He Ming smiled.

"Yes. Even if I have to burn this world, I must save him!"

Shu Yin raised a brow and then laughed out loud.

This is one of the times when he finds people so interesting that he could not help but tease them. 

The darkness consuming them really is a beauty he will not pass by.

Like a flower about to bloom, he must see to the end how beautiful the flower will be when it finally blooms in the murky water of this world.

"I like you, young man. Don't worry, I will help you save him. But do not regret your decision in the future, playing with life comes with a price. Not only for the bearer but also for the sacrifice."

-

"Now all you need to do is....."

-

"Wa! Ah!"

"H-He Ming, please spare us!"

"We were unable to do anything, ah, we just wanted to live! Please, spare us!"

"Spare us!"

The group of "humans" if you can still call them that after they had unified to kill someone to death and trample on others just to live, laid on the floor like a bunch of pigs about to be slaughtered.

They stared in horror at the youth as if he had eaten some kind of drugs that made him strong, with just brute force he opened the door that protected them from what was on the other side of the door.

With cold blood, without them able to say anything, He Ming took out a knife who knows where he took and slit the throat of the first person he had taken hold of.

Blood spurt and the handsome young man took on the form of the most terrible cold-blooded demon who came from hell.

"He Ming, you bitch! How dare you kill someone, are you still human?!"

The middle-aged man who had been hiding behind another man poked his head from his shell, he glared at He Ming defiantly as if he was an ant in front of him.

He tremblingly pointed the gun that he stole from Xiao Chun at He Ming. 

Like some old-time villain, he smiled victoriously at He Ming while trying to hide the tremble of his hand.

He Ming coldly looked at them silently.

"......no....at all." He Ming mumbled.

Seeing He Ming dazedly looks at the gun not moving a bit, the middle age man finally relaxed as if he had won and smiled widely at him.

"What are you mumbling about? Are you too scared to talk now? Where is that arrogance you got?" The middle age man continued his farce.

"There's no... at all."

He Ming who had his head down all this time from when he had entered and killed someone finally looked up and face them clearly.

Everyone gasps when they saw him.

He Ming's usual rosy cheeks were as pale as paper, his hazel eyes turned red and bulging, his pouty small mouth was as wide as saucers and his perfect teeth were as sharp as razors.

He was no longer a human but a monster.

"I said, there's no bullet at all."

🧐😤🥵😂🤧🤣😃🤣🤪🤣🐻🤣😙😂😋🧐🤣😁🤣🥰😤😙😤🤧😂😁😂🥰😃😤😋😤😋

An UPDATE!!!🥰

Random Update!!❤️❤️

Update for a random day!!🥳

Why is it so hot?!🥵

Maybe because I'm hot!!🤪

LoL 🤣

Have a good day everyone 🔪😖♥️😁