Arc 5.4 Mu Xin

Arc 5.4 Mu Xin

"Hm.."

Xi Tian groggily rub his eyes, he looked a bit daze while looking around.

"It's good your awake. Do you want to eat breakfast?"

Mu Xin who was sitting on the couch put down the laptop on his lap and took of his glasses. He gently smiled at the other man who was now fully clothed or if not, it will be "hard" for him.

Xi Tian looked at Mu Xin in a daze.

The gentle glow of the morning sun illuminated him as if, he was a beauty out of a painting. Now only did he notice just how attractive the other person truly was.

His dark black eyes that were gazing at him were like that of a seductive fox that steals a human's heart before eating their soul.

Xi Tian came back to reality and noticed that Mu Xin was back to looking at his laptop, food was served in front of him, and he got in a daze again and felt that something was wrong.

He tilts his head blankly.

"Hahaha..."

Mu Xin could not help but laugh seeing the blank expression of Xi Tian. He put aside his work and walk towards Xi Tian before giving him a small peck on the lips.

"Xin!"

Xi Tian blushed and quickly distance himself from Mu Xin.

Mu Xin raised an eyebrow.

He somehow felt a scratch within his heart that made him uncomfortable. This led him to be irritable from seeing that the other seems to be trying to escape from him, he unconsciously frowned.

[H-Host, please remember that you're initially good and kindhearted.]

Hearing the System say so only deepened his frown.

[Host, you're experiencing some emotional damage. Please be aware of your actions!]

Mu Xin grabbed Xi Tian's wrist who was trying to escape from him, his face dark.

[Host, you are a feint-hearted person who always treasures those that you care about!!]

Xiao Xiao felt nervous for Xi Tian looking at the fluctuation of Mu Xin's mood which rarely happens, when it does, only bad things would happen.

Xiao Xiao kept on warning its Host who is now beyond emotional level control, that with only a small push, could harm his emotional health to the brink of dangerous level.

'[Ah. ******, why do you always push this Demonic Angel's good buttons in every world!!]'

"Xin-hmp!"

Xi Tian felt perplexed about being kissed suddenly by Mu Xin. He tried to struggle out but the more he dares do so the stronger the other holds him down.

Mu Xin grabs the back of Xi Tian's neck to deepen the kiss, his eyes flickered red again, he encircled his arms around his waist pulling him closer and hugging him tightly.

Xi Tian who was ravaged lay weakly in Mu Xin's embrace, letting the other do what he wanted with him.

He looks him in the eye. He felt as if he was prey to those dark eyes looking back at him with bottomless darkness and longing.

Xi Tian's eyes teared up unconsciously, and his heart somewhat hurts.

Looking at the dangerous situation between its somehow almost insane Host and captive, Xiao Xiao pulled at its Host's hair strongly and bravely screamed at him.

[Host, wake up! Remember Xi Tian is your wife and your most beloved and most important person over your life! You promised that... that you will treasure and love him and will never ever hurt him! You promised Host! You never break your promises!!!] Xiao Xiao screamed with all its might and slap Mu Xin's soul in the face.

Mu Xin who seemed to be out of his senses snap back to reality, his soul returned almost instantly.

He quickly let go of Xi Tian who lay at his chest weakly, his heart pained thinking about what would have happened just now if Xiao Xiao did not intervene.

'My wife and most important person.'

Mu Xin looked dazed. Before his face chilled thinking about the thing he had almost done to this person.

'I'm going insane. Crazy! I almost... almost hurt him. This is driving me crazy!'

Mu Xin sighed deeply and hug the other person tightly in his arms but not too tight, just enough for him to feel his warmth.

[Host, are you back to your own self?] Xiao Xiao looked at him worried.

'Yes, I'm back. Thank you Xiao Xiao or I don't know what I'll do if I hurt my most precious person.'

[I'm glad too, Host. It seems that what happened between you and Chaos in the last world gave you mental problems which you, unfortunately, did not know you had brought back with you in this world.]

'Maybe...'

'Can you try and check if there is something wrong with me, Xiao Xiao?'

[I'll be on it right away, Host!]

"X-Xin, can you let go a bit? I feel suffocated."

Xi Tian grips the back of Mu Xi's patient shirt and tug on it to bring Mu Xin back to earth.

He felt a bit uncomfortable from the hug.

They were never intimate like this even before, but after the car accident, suddenly Mu Xin became clingy and likes to hug or kiss him which makes him wonder if the other hit his head too hard and got brain damage.

But thinking like that, it's bad of him to think of this but he felt good seeing Mu Xin clingy to him than him being cold to him.

But, he is afraid that if that is the truth, if one day he recovers, will he never look at him like the way he is doing right now?

Will the old Mu Xin who was cold to him come back?

He's afraid that what they had now will be gone just like that or maybe this is all just a dream?

"I'm sorry. I did not mean to hug you so tightly. Are you okay?"

Mu Xin laughed to hide his nervousness. He looked at Xi Tian who was looking down at nowhere with a strained expression before calmly looking at him with his usual cold face.

"I'm fine." Xi Tian said before pushing him away and standing up.

"Tian, ah, did I do something wrong? Are you angry at me? I'm sorry if I kind of forced myself on you. It seems that my kinds heat is coming soon so I was a bit forceful. Are you okay?"

Mu Xin who had long thrown his shame away, hug the older man from behind him and quickly coaxed him.

If others see this, it felt a little odd for such a young man shorter by a head to coax the other man while hugging him from behind.

Xi Tian was frozen in place, but it seems that he could not hear what the younger man is saying and took off the others hold on him and left without saying a word.

"Tian, wait--!"

Slam!

[Damn. It seems your wife is angry this time.]

"It seems like it."

😘😊🤗😚😇😊😘😊😅😊😘😚🤗😚😚🤗😘😊🤗😚🤗😚🤗😚🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊😘😊😅☺😘☺🤗😚😘😊😘😊

An update!!

Two update for today since I did  not update yesterday because I slept till morn to night!! 

LOlol!

Hope you 3njoy!