Arc 5.2 Mu Xin

Arc 5.2 Mu Xin

"Xin, stop..."

Xi Tian gritted his teeth together, shivering from the sensation being planted on his body. In every part where Mu Xin touches, flames that never subside replaced the warmth of his skin on his cold skin.

Suck~

He looked at the youth above him with misty eyes and reddened cheeks.

His golden eyes seemed to sparkle more with bright golden light, making his eyes more golden which in Mu Xin's eyes made him even more enticing to the eyes paired with his teary eyes.

*Pant* *Pant*

Mu Xin could not help biting the other man's lower lip, nibbling, slowly tasting his sweetness.

Truly, he was addicted to him. His taste, his sweetness, everything about him is making him addicted to him.

He held his wrists on top of his head to keep him from escaping. He slowly made his way back to his neck resuming the work he was doing a while ago.

Mu Xin closed his eyes trying to regain his senses that had seemed to slip away due to the man underneath him.

He opened his eyes. His dark eyes blink red a few times before returning to their original color.

"E-Enough...." Xi Tian whimpered.

He looked at the youth in front of him who was pressing him on the bed with a satisfied smile looking at the love mark he had planted on his neck.

Xi Tian's neck was full of red and pinkish marks from him sucking it off.

This is a sure way that no one would try to hit him off while he is not with him. Putting his scent on him and marking his man would make people know that he already belongs to someone else.

He happily looks at his peace of work.

If he dares deny that he likes him again, he will happily eat him alive with no bones left and not just tease him like this.

He tried to lie to his face, then he should be punished!

Xi Tian did not expect to be taken advantage of like this by the cub who look as if he was about to rip his face not too long ago.

But now, instead of shredding him alive, he is trying to eat him up instead like a hungry beast!

Mu Xin happily watch Xi Tian's face change color and gave him a hearty kiss.

The two of them looked into each other's eyes, each with different thoughts.

Mu Xin was of love and longing while Xi Tian was of trepidation.

Looking at Mu Xin's eyes, somehow, Xi Tian felt nervous but at the same time familiar.

His eyes were full of deep darkness that was unreadable even to him who was treading in a dangerous line of work.

"..please."

Though he had not seen this part of Mu Xin before, he had no urge to run away but instead wanted to get closer to him.

As if, the abyss was his friend and solace that if he willed it that place will shine him with light or hide him safely.

"Why? Don't you love me?"

Mu Xin smiled wickedly before kissing him again, deeper this time.

Xi Tian felt that his life was threatened and instinctively struggled out of the youth's hold but found out that it was impossible.

He was surprised to know that the youth who look so weak, as if a wind could topple him over, had so much strength that he could not even make him budge an inch.

He could only lay there meekly unable to even struggle as the youth took his breath away.

Xi Tian could never imagine that the youth who always looks at him as if he were his vile enemy could have such a fervent look on his face while locking him in his embrace.

10 minutes before~

"Tian, do you like me?" Mu Xin asks again.

He observed the bewildered Xi Tian who was gaping at him as if his jaw was dislocated.

He could have never imagined that he would be interrogated by this young lad in front of him who took him as an enemy due to just him confessing back then and now he's trying to ask him?

Xi Tian was silent and did not know what to say for a while.

"Hahah..." Xi Tian laughs awkwardly very unlike his character.

"Why are you laughing?" Mu Xin innocently asked.

"Little Xin, I did not know you still remembered that. I was drunk and spouted nonsense. Don't take what a drunkard said seriously, okay?"

Xi Tian awkwardly waved his feelings away and confessed that everything that he had done was due to that he was drunk, he was talking nonsense.

He could feel his heart sink with every word he spoke but it was better this way than being hated by Mu Xin.

Peeking at Mu Xin, strangely enough, he had a very sweet smile on his face but this did not put down the nervousness in his heart but just made it sink more.

"Is what you said true? Don't you like me? Not at all?" Mu Xin tilts his head.

"Yes. What I said is true." Xi Tian gulped.

"Really?" Mu Xin's smile deepened.

Watching him smile, Xi Tian could feel that something bad is about to happen. His gut feeling is telling him to run, but what could possibly happen?

"I never liked you that way. Never was, never had. Are you satisfie---Xin!"

Xi Tian looked at Mu Xin, and the world spun and turned dark for a second.

Opening his eyes, his and Mu Xin's eyes clashed. But what's baffling is that, he is looking at the ill patient from below who is still smiling ever as sweetly at him.

"Tian, it's not good to lie."

"W-What? Mu Xin, get off me!" Xi Tian suddenly had a bad feeling.

"Even if you don't like me, I like you. You can't escape from me." Mu Xin leaned closer.

"What are you saying.."

Xi Tian shrunk his head back still processing what is currently happening.

"You made me like this. You must take responsibility."

Then and now, you can only have me in your eyes. And I'll only have you in my heart.

Forever?

Forever, even if, even forever cease to exist.

😘😊🤗😚😇😊😘😊😅😊😘😚🤗😚😚🤗😘😊🤗😚🤗😚🤗😚🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊😘😊😅☺😘☺🤗😚😘😊😘😊

Aha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good day everyone! Another update as promised!!

Whew! Another hot scene! 

What's happening to Shu Yin?! 

Now, now, its not good to lie toour dar Shu Yin or you know what happens! 

Merry Christmas to all and lets all start the countdown for the 25th!

Harmonieca, OUT!