Arc 5.8 Mu Xin

Arc 5.8 Mu Xin

"..gulp."

Seeing his beloved acting spoiled in his arms, Mu Xin wanted to push him down and eat him on the spot.

But he still held to reason and quickly shake away the thought. He still remembers that his soul blackening had yet to be cleansed completely.

Before that happens, he could only look but not touch.

Due to the blackening, the slightest push could mess up his emotions and destroy his reasons only wanting to destroy all that he holds within his hand.

And the only person who could push him to the brink of insanity is the coquettish person within his arms who was unaware of the danger.

If he holds him now, he might just snap and directly feast on his flesh and bones without mercy. Like a cold-blooded animal who only knows how to hunt.

He could only swallow his drool and locked away the bad thoughts within his mind.

"So why were you avoiding me?" Xi Tian asked.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that? From two weeks and a half ago and the time when I got discharged, where were you? Did you not avoid me?" Mu Xin threw the question back to him.

"I... That's different!" Xi Tian defended himself.

"How is that different? You did not show yourself after that day from the hospital. Were you, embarrassed?"

Mu Xin blew hot air on Xi Tian's ear which made the other's temperature rise, a suspicious blush could be seen on his ears and neck.

"You..You! D-Don't change the subject!"

Mu Xin laughed seeing Xi Tian cutely stutter. Even though his face was still as cold as ice, like he had facial paralysis, he is still cute in his eyes.

"Tell me the reason why you just avoided touching me a while ago. If you don't tell me, I will not believe whatever you say!"

Xi Tian insisted on knowing the reason for Mu Xin's behavior. He did not let go of the matter no matter what.

Seeing his behavior, Mu Xin smiled weirdly.

"Do you really want to know?"

Half of Mu Xin's face was hidden in a shadow, his feelings obscured.

If you listen closely, there seems to be something breaking in the background.

"I want to know the reason." Xi Tian firmly confirmed.

Mu Xin inhaled deeply, he leaned on the others neck, and exhaled frustrated.

"You're driving me crazy."

Mu Xin looks Xi Tian in the eye from his current position. His half-hidden eyes were like that of a predator looking at its prey which made Xi Tian shudder a bit.

Mu Xin inhaled Xi Tian's scent deeply. He nibbled and bit his neck, trying to relieve something from within his heart.

The other person is really trying to challenge his self-control not knowing the danger if he snaps.

Xi Tian, who was on the receiving end, could not help but let out a low moan when Mu Xin suck and lick his neck.

Quickly, Xi Tian was leaning on the wall behind him and whimpering from the attacks of Mu Xin who seemed to have eaten drugs.

The itchiness within his heart spread to the depths of his bones and nerves, almost losing all of his reasons, and just went on with his instincts.

In the large quiet garden, a few low whimpers and moans could be heard going on for a while.

Fortunately, Mu Xin chose a quiet and almost hidden place to sightsee, so no one disturbs or heard them.

Mu Xin's shirt had already long lost a few buttons and his hair was a bit crumpled from all the grabbing and pulling.

Xi Tian, on the other hand, had already lost all of his strength and was sitting weakly on Mu Xin's knees propping him up. His tie was long thrown on the ground and his ironed suit was half hanging down his shoulders.

His shirt was no exception, it was already opened wide, and hickeys and kiss marks were distinctively visible on his pale skin.

Mu Xin's breathing was heavy and labored, his brain a bit muddled. The irritability and itchiness from within the very depth of his soul were scratching the walls of his reason.

He was slowly losing his senses and control over his body. He could feel the overwhelming want and voice of broken reason in his body trying to tempt him and break free.

But before his reasons could completely break, he rapidly pulled away from those tantalizing sweet lips and raised his head up in the sky taking in big gasps of cold air.

Mu Xin's arms shook but he still did not let go of the man within his arms. He just continued to breathe in and out trying to calm himself down.

The cold air filling his lungs seems a bit effective in calming his nerves. Not long after, his mind became clear.

He looked back down and was met with the most tempting, soul-breaking, nerve-wracking, and dangerously evil scene ever, his resolve almost shattered.

'It's difficult to be a good person.'

Restraining himself, Mu Xin quickly fixes their clothes until it looks new except for a few loose buttons on his shirt and the crumpled suit of the other.

After he was done fixing them up, Xi Tian finally came back to reality and blushed a deep shade of red remembering the shameless things that they did in the back garden of the Mu family.

Xi Tian quickly tried to push Mu Xin off of him.

"Groan. Don't move."

Mu Xin who was hit lowly growled beside Xi Tian's ears.

Xi Tian almost moaned back feeling Mu Xin's lips brush past his neck and the feeling of the hot air hitting his sensitive ear.

He blushed a deeper shade of red if possible when he felt something hard hitting his thigh when he moved just now.

Mu Xin chuckled seeing Xi Tian's flushed complexion and could not help but tease him. He pulled him even closer and hugs the other even tighter, he could feel him stiffen.

Mu Xin blew hot air into Xi Tian's ear, then slowly and teasingly whispered to him word by word.

"Now, do you know the reason why I was avoiding your touch?"

😘😊🤗😚😇😊😘😊😅😊😘😚🤗😚😚🤗😘😊🤗😚🤗😚🤗😚🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊😘😊😅☺😘☺🤗😚😘😊😘😊