Arc 6.17 Zu Yin

Arc 6.17 Zu Yin

"Oh no! He is losing so much blood!"

"The Master is unconscious, we need to wake him up!"

"If this continues, we will lose both Father and child!"

The very moment Zu Yin reached the room where Hua Yu was, he could hear the fear and despair the Royal Physicians who were helping Hua Yun give birth said aloud.

Zu Yin's heart skipped a beat fearing the demise of his beloved. 

He did not stop in his tracks and quickly went inside the labor room.

"Wang Ye!"

"What are you doing here, Wang Ye?"

"We need you to come out so we can continue the labor!"

The physicians all looked at Zu Yin in fear and pity, it was sad to see his one and only son about to die and his favored concubine on the same day.

"If I come out, can you promise this Prince that you will be able to save both Father and child?!" Zu Yin glared at them.

The physicians look at each other no one daring to promise anything knowing the condition of the Father and child. 

Even at this moment, they can only stare at each other trying to come up with a solution on how to save the two but they can't come up with any.

Seeing that no one responded, Zu Yin coldly berated them.

"Incompetent trash!" Zu Yin harshly scolded.

When no one stood up, one Royal Physician stood up.

"Wang Ye, this servant is useless but seeing the current condition of the Concubine, it will be hard to keep both of the two alive." The Royal Physician nervously said with fear.

"What do you mean?"

If eyes could kill, the Royal Physician who dared to utter such words would have died millions of times already for saying such a thing to Zu Yin.

"Wang Ye, this servant can only come up with this solution. Either we save the Concubine or the child or let both of them die. The Prince must choose... Ugh!"

The Royal Physician who said those words went flying to the other side of the room, he threw up blood from the force.

Zu Yin's pheromones rampage and it made it hard to breathe for the people inside the room. 

It was so suffocating that even the Alphas and Betas outside the room knelt down from the suffocating domination of Zu Yin's pheromones.

"Wang Ye, Wang Ye.... please don't be angry...." Hua Yun who had woken up said in a weak voice.

Zu Yin who was losing his mind quickly suppressed the pheromones he was exuding when he heard Hua Yun's weak voice, he thought that the heavy pheromones he was exuding might hurt him.

"Yun. My Yun, are you alright? Don't worry, I will save the two of you. I will save you and the baby, believe in me."

Zu Yin went to Hua Yun's side and held his hand in his. 

He kissed his cheek many times to comfort him...or maybe himself.

"Wang Ye...."

Hua Yun helplessly looks at Zu Yin's crying face. 

He could not believe that the fearless Grand Prince would one day cry... and it was because of him.

Even with the mask hiding half of his face, Hua Yun could see the sparkling tears falling down his cheeks as he begged him to believe in him.

If this was any other day, he would have jumped with joy knowing that the Prince also has him in his heart and that he will even cry if he were to leave him.

But in his current state and the situation they were in, he could not have the heart to be happy. 

How could he be happy when knowing that he would be leaving the man he loves when finally they were about to be complete and happy?

"Yun, please believe in me. You are going to be alright, you and the child." Zu Yin croaked.

'System, please save Hua Yun. There must be something you can do about him, to save him!'

[.............]

'System! Save him please!'

[.......Host, I'm sorry but I cannot save him. Remember that Hua Yun is just a temporary vessel of your lover which had already made him stray from the storyline and the fact that he is just one of the world's inhabitants...]

'He is not just any character! He is real! A human just like me!'

[Host, just this fact that he is an otherworldly soul just like you had already altered many things in this world. If he is just a normal inhabitant of this world, the System shop products will be effective to him but since he is an otherworldly being, per the rules, not even the most powerful healing potion can save him since it will not be effective to him since he is just a stray soul not bound to the world nor a System...]

'And you call yourself omnipotent!'

[Host, you can't always have it your way.]

Zu Yin held Hua Yun's hand in his tightly. 

He could not bear to let go of his hand with the thought that he might just leave him if he let go.

Zu Yin knew that Hua Yun must have heard what they talked about and he knew what decision Hua Yun would make.

He could not bear the thought that he would leave him just as they were to have a new happy life together with their child, he couldn't leave him, he couldn't bear the thought of him leaving him first when they just met and fell in love with other and they even have a child to look forward growing up too.

How could he just leave him? Him and their child?

"Wang Ye, I'm sorry Wang Ye." Hua Yun cried.

He cupped Zu Yin's cheeks with his hand as he weakly cried. 

He also can't bear to leave him but he must choose between him and the child. 

He knew that if Zu Yin were to choose, he would definitely choose him over their child, but he couldn't do that.

It's their child. 

Their flesh and blood.

Unlike him who the world does not want, the child living on will be welcomed by many unlike him. 

It's better for the child to live.

Hua Yun looks at Zu Yin with determination.

"No. Yun, no, please."

Hua Yun just smiled even when Zu Yin begged him. 

Even if he can't bear to leave him, he is a parent and he must protect the child in his stomach no matter what even if it causes his life.

"Wang Ye, please, I beg you, choose our child."