Arc 1.3 Xin Ye

Arc 1.3 Xin Ye

Feeling the boy's stare at him, Zhao Liang snapped from his gaze, his ears reddened when he noticed that their faces were just a few inches away.

He quickly sat back down to his seat and continue driving towards Xin Ye's school.

The ride was silent once again, and the air of awkwardness developed between the two.

Xin Ye who kept on drooling kept his face straight as a pole not wanting to get caught red-handed again.

"Uncle, thank you for driving me to school. Uncle, be safe."

Standing out of the car after a long ride of awkward silence, Xin Ye felt like a prisoner who was finally freed from prison life after many years of suffering inside the jail

Looking back at his "driver", he beamed happily at him, though his face was stiff as a board because of what happened earlier.

He quickly ran off as if his butt was on fire after he said his goodbye.

Zhao Liang who did not have a chance to reply stared at the back of the running youth before starting his car up and leaving, a complicated emotion surging in his heart.

*whispers*

When Xin Ye entered the doors to his classroom, his classmates immediately eyes him as they mock and distanced themselves away from him knowing his "bully" reputation.

Xin Ye just shrugged his shoulder as he went to his seat and sat his "fat" butt there.

He casually opened his notes as if he was actually reading it but in reality, he was talking to his System inside his head.

'What a joke, how dumb can the original be, protecting these disgusting people that only showed disdain at him? Is he that desperate? Not one of them even showed up at his funeral and even celebrated his death, how funny.' Xin Ye mocked inside his head as he secretly studies the "fat" Xin Ye's classmates.

[That's life Host, good people are either hated and bullied or died more pitifully than those bad people. Xin Ye was really dumb but a child like him is really a good child, may he be happy in his next life.]

'Tsk. Still, he is as dumb as fuck!'

Xin Ye cursed when suddenly a lean-as-stick dude crashed into his desk that had almost hit him. Luckily, he had avoided the calamity in time.

"What are you doing?"

Xin Ye's simple question caused the youth's heart to shake as he fearfully looks at Xin Ye.

Xin Ye's bully reputation had spread far and wide even reaching to the other grade, as his classmate who shared the same room as him, the more he knew that his bully reputation was for real!

"Y-Young Master Xin, I'm sorry!"

The youth quickly jump to his feet apologizing repeatedly to Xin Ye, his face full of fear.

The youth really did not mean to crash on top of Xin Ye's table, some of his bullies pushed him towards Xin Ye's table intentionally that's why he had almost crashed into Xin Ye who was known as the "fat" bully of their school.

Xin Ye look at the scared youth in front of him with a raised eyebrow before turning his head to the person behind him.

"You there, I'm asking you what you are doing?"

Xin Ye spoke in a calm voice but this calmness only serves as a calm before the storm for the bullies.

Their breathing turned erratic for a moment before turning back to normal and smirking at Xin Ye.