Arc 4.2 Devon

Arc 4.2 Devon

“Y-Your Majesty!”

It was as if a bunch of ants who had smelled food had gathered inside the room. Shock and bewildered faces could be seen on their faces looking at the bloodied room.

The devilish man scoffed and looked at the people who just arrived at the scene after he had killed the imposter who had sat long enough on his throne.

It looks like, they still hadn’t noticed him standing in front of them. What could one expect from a trash?

It was really IQ dropping just how this people managed to capture him and imprison him for so many years when they are all just a mere bunch of ants in his eyes seeing how feeble and weak they are.

They are not even worthy of carrying his shoes!

Anyway, it’s time to deal with the garbage.

It was time for him to reclaim his throne and clean his palace out of trash.

“Your Majesty? My dear official, have you perhaps gone blind? How could that imposter be me?” The devilish man smiled albeit it did not reach his eyes.

“D-Devon?!”

It was only then did the people who rushed over after hearing some loud wailings noticed Devon who was standing beside the unrecognizable corpse of the supposed to be “Emperor”, smiling so coldly.

“Insolent! Is that how you show your respect to the Emperor?” Devon angrily scolded.

As if in shock, the said man looked at Devon wide eyed. He could not believe what he was seeing or more like he does not want to believe it!

He looked at the devilish man gaping like a fish out of the water, fear could be seen on his face.

“No, you are not his Majesty!” Were the words that he could now only utter.

As if he had made up his mind, the said man screamed as if he had lost it and pointed at Devon.

“Really? If I am not “his Majesty”, then who do you think is? That dead man over there?” Devon mocked.

“Yes, even if his Majesty turns into ashes, I know that he is his Majesty! You are not him, I know it!!” The official yelled out.

He himself knows that he is spouting nonsense but what could he do?

He knows that the real Emperor was standing in front of him and the one lying dead was an imposter!

But he could not voice it out because he was one of the people who schemed and imprisoned the real Emperor and replaced him with a fake!

So, no matter what happens he could only shut his mouth and try his best to make it that the real Emperor was a fake who killed the imposter Emperor who was the real Emperor in front of everyone.

This is the only way for him and the others to live.

The officials eyed the others, he was lucky that the people together with him was all on his side. The people who were clueless about what was really happening were only a few.

Now, this could be the only time that they could do it. If they could not kill Devon, they will die in his hands instead!

The said man was running his head with malicious thoughts thinking, “Since he had been imprisoned and tortured for so many years, he could not possibly defeat us all. It had been many years, even if he were in his prime it would be useless since they had already undergone many changes and long surpassed him!”.

The extra character was so confident and shouted nonsensical claims to kill Devon.

“You imposter! We are glad to make it in time or else you would have killed the real Emperor and replaced him without us knowing!” A man who was also an accomplice screamed with all of his heart.

He was also thinking on the same line with the other bastard, he was confident that they could kill him.

“Right! You evil bastard!”

“How dare you kill the Emperor!!”

“Kill him!!”

“Kill this bastard who killed his Majesty!!” The official yelled in happiness knowing that everyone was on his side not even doubting him.

All of them surrounded Devon and were ready to capture him, but then, he laughed.

Yes, Devon was laughing, hard.

“Oh my, this is really amusing.” Devon heartily laughed.

It seems like this world will be kind of fun for him. The people in this world are all so stupid that they would believe anything that any bastard would say without using their brain first.

“What is so funny?”

The official seemed to cower back in fear feeling that something bad is about to happen.

“What is so funny? It’s funny that you are all so stupid! I guess that, this country does not need you pieces of shits. So, goodbye.”

With a flick of his finger, a fire that could not be extinguished with any means burned all the people inside the room.

Wailings as if coming from the depths of hell echoed until nothing could be heard when all of them burned to ashes.

[Host, that is cruel of you. Even the innocents, you killed them all.]

“Xiao Xiao, I’m not cruel.” Devon said.

[……….]

“Also, if they are not guilty of anything, the flame of judgement won’t burn them to ashes until nothing is left of them. Seeing that they did die, they are no innocent people. At least, they had committed something unforgivable in this lifetime that could not be forgiven by man or heaven. “

Devon looked at the rising sun that was setting everything it shines upon in an illusionary fire, it was beautiful and something he was a bit familiar with.

“As I said before, I will be taking all the things that those people had taken from the original Host and avenge his wrongful death. A person like Devon shouldn’t have suffered such fate but he was just an unlucky person to have such scheming relatives who want nothing but to replace him.”

[So, Host, what are you planning to do?]

“The usual.” Devon smiled.

[I don’t like that smile.] Xiao Xiao said.

“You know me, Xiao Xao.”

[Sigh. The usual it is. But I like it!!]

“Yes, me too.”

Devon put the royal robe on and walk out of the door in swag.

“Let’s fuck them up!”

[WOHOO! LET’S TURN THIS WORLD UPSIDE DOWN SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

😍😊🤗😊😏😊😊😇😅😊🤗😚🤗😚😇😊😊😘😊😘😊😘😊😇😚😇😊😇😇😊😇😊😊😇😊😣😇😊😇😊😇😊😇😊😇😊😇😊😇

Wohoo!!!

I'm updating cause I am free 😘😘😘😘😘

Yolo! 🤗🤗🤗

3njoy this cliff o hanger arc like so awkward cause no next chapter 😂😂😂😂