Arc 5.23 Mu Xin

Arc 5.23 Mu Xin

[The Xin family had fallen]

"It seems that the story is still following the plot and the Xi family's downfall determined by the plot could not be changed. The Xi Family still fell from their high horses."

Mu Xin coldly read the documents on his table before signing them.

[The progress of the plot was too fast. With the Host wife out of the picture the Xi Family fell earlier than expected]

"What did you expect? The people of the Xi Family are all idiots. The Xi Family holding out last was all due to Xi Tian's efforts. Without him, the Xi Family is nothing." Mu Xin proudly said.

[The Male Lead had already made progress. After he had taken down the Xi family an old running business, he will target the Mu family, Host]

Mu Xin stops what he was doing and stood up from his chair.

"I see."

Mu Xin looked down at the sight from down below from where he was. The sight was nothing to behold but this sight can only be enjoyed by those people who were sitting at a seat with the most power.

"If he wanted to run into a wall, let him. Only when he knew that the path ahead is a dead end will he retreat."

[But will you let him retreat, Host?]

"In a game of chess, other than a tie you can only win." Mu Xin evilly smiled.

Mu Xin clocked out much earlier so he could go home early and into his beloved's arms. Just imagining Xi Tian waiting for him at home improved his mood.

But what he did not expect, when he arrives at the front of the villa, he saw some annoying but familiar people.

He quickly stops his car by the gate and rushes inside.

"Xi Tian, you unfilial child, follow us back! The Xi is already falling apart! You must take back the company from that white-eyed wolf He Chen!"

"How could you still comfortably live here when the family is having troubles? I have talked with the Li Family, as long as you marry their daughter, they will help us!"

"Grandfather is ill. If you don't come back, the whole Xi Family will fall apart. Grandpa's death will be on you!"

Hearing what those people said made Mu Xin's face dark. He thought that these people were really shameless.

Before they were so happy to have a piece of the pie when Xi Tian left but now that they are having problems, they wanted him back and even want to sell him.

No way!

If they wanted to take Xi Tian away from him, they would need to step on his dead corpse first!

Mu Xin quickened his steps seeing that Xi Tian was being surrounded by his ill-intentioned relatives with no way out of their encirclement.

"Stop your nonsense and come back!" Mother Xi yelled.

Mother Xi was triggered by Xi Tian's indifference and wanted to grab him. But before she could approach him, she was pushed to the side.

"Ah!"

"Who dares to take him away from me?"

Mu Xin pulled Xi Tian by the waist towards him. He glared at the shameless people in front of him whose face was wall-thick and integrity trashier than the garbage on a dumpster.

"Xin." Xi Tian said in surprise.

Xi Tian did not expect Mu Xin would arrive so early. He thought that he would still have time to settle his relatives before Mu Xin could come, but it seems that was not the case.