Arc 2.11 Zu Tian

"A'Feng...."

"Hmm?"

"A'Feng...."

Zu Tian called out to him again, he was hugging the other as if he was his life. 

His eyes were so dark that if one would look into it now they would surely and definitely pee their pants.

"What's wrong?"

Noticing his strange behavior, Feng Niao was a little worried about him.

It had started just right after the spring hunt began that he noticed Zu Tian's sudden change of behavior, it somehow scares him how cold the other got while looking at him.

He did not know what had happened during the few hours that they had separated. 

But during those few hours, something must have happened for the other to treat him a little coldly.

Seeing him so indifferent and cold unlike what he was used to, Feng Niao felt a little bit hurt.

He does not know why he was suddenly treated that way. 

It would have been better if Zu Tian yelled or screamed at him because in that way he would know what the problem was.

But Zu Tian was just keeping quiet and looking at him with those deep eyes of his.

He felt like a prey being watched by a predator not knowing when it would attack him.

"A'Feng."

Feng Niao felt chills on his spine when Zu Tian called out his name for the third time. He does not know why but he suddenly sensed danger hearing his voice.

"Yes?"

Feng Niao almost stuttered. He was having a hard time saying out his words due to some dry throat and fright that he did not know where it came from.

"A'Feng..."

Zu Tian paused for a long while before continuing his words.

"I...love you."

Feng Niao gasped having a hard time breathing.

He was quite surprised when he heard Zu Tian say he loves him. 

That was new.

Though they had been living for quite some time, never had he heard Zu Tian say "I love you" to him. Not like he was expecting that he would say that to him.

After all, he was just one of Zu Tian's bitches that warms his bed.

"I....."

Feng Niao swallowed down his saliva even having a hard time doing so. He really did not expect the other to say those words to him suddenly.

Though he was expecting to hear those three words come out of his mouth one day, it was still a surprise when he heard them.

"You, what?" Zu Tian asked still hugging him.

Feng Niao swallowed hard. With eyes tightly shut close and teeth clenching, he uttered those three words from his heart.

"I love you, too."

Hearing his response, Zu Tian tightened his arms around him, and an idiotic smile that was hard to see appeared on his face.

"I'll hold you on to those words."

The both of them look at each other and smiled.

"Why? Why did you betray me?"

Zu Tian looked at Feng Niao who was at the center of the assasins looking at him.