Vacation World.14 Z-1

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Sound of door opening*

"He Ming, is Zhang He still awake?"

Shu Yin tried to peek behind He Ming but there was no movement inside.

He Ming fidgeted and cough to fix his voice before speaking.

"Master, Mr. Zhang is already sleeping." He Ming said in a low voice.

After the crazy ordeal that happened that day, the world quickly darkened as the sun sets, and it was once again time to sleep.

When choosing where to sleep, two people needed to be together at all times in case something happens to the other and the other was to help them or run for help.

It was supposed to be Xiao Chun and He Ming pairing up but after what happened that night, Zhao Liang chose to pair together with He Ming, so Shu Yin was to sleep together with Xiao Chun for the night.

Even if it hurts Shu Yin's heart, he can only let go of Zhao Liang and let him have some space and peace of mind after all that had happened so far.

Shu Yin does not want to be the reason for Zhao Liang's stress.

There had been a lot going on these days adding up what happened that night and today, Shu Yin is sure that Zhao Liang's mind is almost overloaded.

But who says he can't check on him?

That is why, Shu Yin at this moment was in front of Zhao Liang's room asking He Ming about him.

"He was s-so tired so h-he went to sleep first." He Ming stuttered.

Shu Yin raised an eyebrow but did not interrogate He Ming more.

"I see. Thank you, please take care of him." Shu Yin said in defeat.

"Y-Yes, Master."

He Ming bowed his head low closing the door in Shu Yin's face awkwardly.

"Hmm.."

Shu Yin did not move and watched as He Ming closes the door in front of his face. Inside the room, he could hear voices talking with his heightened hearing.

"Did you send him off?" Zhao Liang asked.

"Y-Yes, Master said goodnight to you Mr. Zhang." He Ming guiltily said.

"I see." Zhao Liang sighed in relief.

Shu Yin listened to the conversation inside the room for a second before turning around and leaving, he sighed disappointed.

He Ming sighs in relief.

He tentatively watches Zhao Liang who was sulking in the corner, he is really confused why they were avoiding each other, more like Zhao Liang, when in reality he really likes his Master.

"Mr. Zhang, can I ask you a question?" He Ming said breaking the awkward silence between them.

Looking up, Zhao Liang met He Ming's scarily innocent large eyes, he can't bear to say no.

"What is it?"

"Mr. Zhang, you clearly like my Mas-er, Mr. Shu but why do you avoid him? Do you not like him?"

He Ming tilts his head in confusion.

"But you clearly like him." He Ming said getting even more confused.

"I...."

Zhao Liang looked at He Ming wide-eyed, his mouth gaping like a fish.

"Was it that obvious?" Zhao Liang said but when he realized what he said he kept his mouth shut again.

"Oh. So you really like him? Eh, Mr. Zhang, why do you look at me like that?"

He Ming shuddered being stared at by Zhao Liang like he had just killed his entire family.

"I don't like him." Zhao Liang bit his lips.

Listening to his explanation, He Ming whose brain cells become negative when it comes to love and reasoning became even more confused.

"What? But you really like him? Why are you saying you don't like him? This is really confusing...." He Ming's head felt like its spinning.

Zhao Liang who had made things so confusing could only sigh, he pat He Ming's head.

"Love can really be that confusing...Besides, I made a promise to someone, in this life and the next, I only belong to him." 

Zhao Liang drowned in the memories.

"Is this someone still alive?"

"No, he is already gone..." Zhao Liang sadly smiled.

"So he is dead?"

He Ming pitifully look at Zhao Liang and thought, "If only Master was there then he would have been able to help Mr. Zhang. No, Master also likes Mr. Zhang, he can't be together with someone else other than Master. Being dead is good!"

"Mr. Zhang, I know that you really like that person very much but the way I see you and Mr. Shu together, I can see that you are really happy when you are with him. You love him, don't you."

"I..." 

Zhao Liang quickly shut his mouth not wanting to answer the question.

"Mr. Zhang, you should let go of the past. Some things should just remain a memory, you are still alive. Don't make the same mistake twice, you lost your first love, are you going to lose your second love too?" He Ming tried to comfort him.

"I...promised him." 

It was the last words Zhao Liang had said before turning over to the side and closing his eyes no longer speaking.

He Ming who had not achieved his goal look at Zhao Liang with pity.

Though he had some hidden intentions when he was trying to comfort him, he really said those things from the bottom of his heart.

He does not want Zhao Liang to drown deeper in the memories and shoulder the loneliness in this cruel world alone when he knew that someone out there still loves him.

He Ming looked outside the window, the light coming from the moon was really so beautiful but can hurt the heart when you are alone knowing that once upon a time you watch this same scenery with someone.

"I'm not one to judge. I was even crazier than him when I lost Xiao Chun. The world became black and white without him, and the only thought in my head was if there is no him then its better for this world to fall into ruins and all the living beings falling into never-ending torture and chaos separated from their loved ones and betrayed by those people who they trusted most."

'But I'm glad, we still have this moment today.'

😤😘😤🤓😎😘😄😘😭😘😉😘😄😘😤😘😇😘😉😘😘😄😄😅😅😄😄😅😅😜😅😜😜😘😄

An update!!!!

3njoy everyone because hahahahahahahah 😎😎😎😎