Vacation World.23 Z-1

Shu Yin felt that the more they talk this over the more the problem got more extensive. Now, even Xiao Chun had arrived and was stirring chaos.

Looking at the chaos, Shu Yin's head ached.

"What did you say? Say that again you bitch!"

Xiao Chun who used to be so obedient and calm on average days look like he was about to go on a killing spree after hearing He Ming being insulted the moment he arrived.

They can insult him, Xiao Chun no matter how they like but there is one thing that they can't touch and that is his He Ming!

"A'Chun! Ayah! Stop that. You're going to kill her!"

He Ming who look like he was about to go on a horror movie rampage became as docile as a cat with big moe eyes the moment his eyes laid on his Xiao Chun.

"A'Ming, she was just insulting you! I can't let things like that pass!"

He Ming tightened his hold on the woman's neck even tighter, his eyes were bloodshot.

"No, A'Chun. Don't kill her. Master said that we can't kill humans, that's bad." He Ming said trying to stop him.

Hearing what he said, Xiao Chun seemed to have calmed down and put the woman down in one swift push to the ground.

"A'Ming, why are you so naive." Xiao Chun said helplessly.

Not caring about the shocked faces of the "humans" around who watch the scene develop into something flirty, Xiao Chun went to He Ming's side and kiss him on the lips.

"A'Chun...." He Ming "shyly" smiled at him.

"A'Ming...." Xiao Chun sweetly looks him in the eye.

Watching this scene, Shu Yin could not help but roll his eyes and hug the man who was blushing like mad in front of him.

He secretly lick the back of his neck and felt him shiver.

Looking at the flirting couples in front of them, they seemed as if there to watch them throw dog food while the singles are being trampled on by the ants that had built their nest around the couples.

They seemed to have forgotten why they were there in the first place.

"Ah! You, are you also a Zombie!"

The excellent atmosphere was quickly destroyed hearing the woman who was just choked by Xiao Chun shriek like a banshee that crawled from the deepest part of hell.

"Tsk." Shu Yin glared at her.

Everyone's mind cleared up and they look at the couples with env-er, anger and seemed as if they were about to fire but was then stopped by the old man in front of them.

"Xu Xin? You, why are you with them?" The old man asked in shock.

"Xu Xin?"

"Who is that?"

"Wait, I seemed to have heard of that name before?"

Shu Yin also looked dumbfounded hearing that familiar name comes out of the old man's mouth.

"It couldn't be..."

Shu Yin traced the sight of the old man and looked at the man in front of him, his eyes were wide.

"You...knew me from before?" Zhao Liang said surprised.

Hearing this, Shu Yin's eyes even widened in shock.

The old man laughed.

"I just do not know you, but you and I are old friends."

"Friends?" Zhao Liang said lost in thoughts.