Vacation World.6 Z-1

"Such a pity. Such a good-looking young man turned into such a hideous beast."

Shu Yin sat on top of the wall and watch He Ming slaughter the group that he had once been through thick and thin with his own hands.

The blood that soaked his hands was unwashable and will permanently follow him until the end of his life.

He Ming chose this path, for power, revenge, and the revival of his life.

"Now all you need to do is, offer the body and blood of dozens of people for his revival."

"What?"

"That kid can't become a Zombie since he had resistance against the virus so he is dead as in dead. He cannot turn at all. But I can revive him but just not the way he was used to, I need sacrifices for his revival."

He Ming looked at Shu Yin.

"As long as he is alive, it doesn't matter. I just need him alive."

Shu Yin amusedly watch him with raised brows.

"He might hate you if he knew that he became something that he is not because of you. Won't you regret it when that time comes?"

He Ming bit his lips, he looked at Shu Yin with failing confidence but with unhesitant eyes.

"I won't. He can hate me, curse me, beat me, he can do everything. I just want him to live."

Shu Yin laughed.

"If that is what you want. But you will need the strength for this revenge, do you want my help still?"

Shu Yin's eyes spark with darkness and amusement, he wanted to know if this love could really bear through tribulations and achieve a happy ending.

"I want it. No matter the price, I will pay it!" He Ming did not hesitate and said.

"Then don't regret your choice. Every choice comes with a price."

Shu Yin held a blue vial in his hand and put it under the light of the sun, and crushed it with his own hands.

The dust flew with the wind.

"This experiment is a failure. He did not turn into a human mutant perfectly, though his strength was that of a mutant his looks were that of a Zombie. Such a failure, but he still achieve what he wanted. His looks should not matter."

Shu Yin wryly smiled and jump down from the top of the wall, he walks to the center of the drawn sacrificial circle that He Ming just finished drawing.

"Master, all is done. What should we do now."

He Ming gave a solemn bow when he saw Shu Yin, his scary eyes were excited and expecting while watching Shu Yin walk towards them.

Shu Yin just nods at He Ming and looked at the patched-up naked body of Xiao Chun in the center of the blood circle.

His torn limbs were replaced by some torn-up limbs of another human being. 

His hand and legs were sewn on his body, and the intestines that fell out were put back into his stomach and sewn to prevent them from falling back out.

Xiao Chun at this very moment looked like the sewn-up version of Frankenstein just that he was handsome beyond compare to Frankenstein.

"Let's start."

"Yes, Master!"

Shu Yin watched as the blood from the dead bodies gathered outside the circle flowed down inside the end of the circle where Xiao Chun was.

Taking out a red vial, Shu Yin opened Xiao Chun's mouth and poured it inside his mouth.

He Ming who was watching this scene did not dare to close his eyes and stared at the two people at the center of the sacrificial circle with heated eyes.

He did not dare to breathe afraid that he will disturb this moment, he did not want anything to happen during this moment of success.

No one could see it but Shu Yin can, the red liquid that was poured out inside Xiao Chun's mouth not only contained pure liquid but also a squirming worm fell inside Xiao Chun's mouth along with the red liquid.

Once the worm was in, Shu Yin used his Qi to properly guide the worm into Xiao Chun's heart and sealed it inside.

No one knew this but Shu Yin who was bored to death and to alleviate this boredom chose to torture the pitiful Zombies.

He set them on fire and did bungee jumping on the highest building. 

Not only that but he sliced and even diced them up, dissected them to see what the cause of the Zombie virus was.

After many dissected Zombie victims who were diced and sliced by the self-proclaimed crazy "scientist", Shu Yin found out that inside the head of the Zombies, there was a worm.

It was almost invisible to the naked eyes if not for his strengthened eyesight and the Qi he had gathered in his eyes, Shu Yin might have missed the small yet terrible worm hiding at the very center of the brain.

And using this worm, Shu Yin is trying to revive Xiao Chun as a Zombie but also not a Zombie with the power of the worm and his own.

Shu Yin sealed the worm in Xiao Chun's heart to replace and help pump the blood in all the veins inside Xiao Chun's body.

Shu Yin could have made a breakthrough in the world of science with the help of the worm that could revive people with its unknown power if placed correctly in the body.

Shu Yin does not know how this worm does it but after modifying this worm in an experiment, it could help revive someone and avoid the zombification virus it brought to the body.

One just needs to be careful not to let it live on the brain and properly seal it on the heart or it might control the body like a parasite.

The side effect could be that the human body would undergo inhuman change, physical strength increasing, becoming more good-looking, and weak to sunlight, the worst case is disabled but they won't become Zombies which is great!

He Ming watches the blood on the circle as if alive seeped inside Xiao Chun's body.

In Shu Yin's eyes, the blood flowed all over his body and towards the greedy worm inside his heart.

Xiao Chun's heart started beating.

"A'Chun!"

♥️🥵🤔😍🤔🥵🤧🥵🤧😍😃🥵♥️🥵😂😋😗🥰😙🥵🤔🥵😂🥵🥵🤧🥰😙🥵😂🤔🥵😵🥵🤔🥵🥵🔪

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Another update!!!!!!

I'm almost out of food!!!!!

I need to cook more so I can let all of you eat dogfood!!!

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I think I'm in loveeeeeee agaaaaaiiiiiinnnnn!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm hungrrrrryyyyyyyy ohhh yeeeaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!

I'm off to cook 🤔🤪🔪🔪🔪🔪