Vacation World.2 Z-1

"Leader, what should we do now?" A man said in a panic.

"The glass won't hold, they will come inside soon!" Yelled a hysteric woman.

"Are we going to die here?" Said another hysteric woman.

All of the people in the group stared at the man quietly standing in the corner with a dark gaze.

His name was Xiao Chun, he had just turned eighteen this year but somehow one after another he had become the leader of a group of people some older than him by a few years.

Xiao Chun was strong as a bull since he was a kid.

He was pretty much bullied because of his strength and his large build when he was a child.

He had always dreamed that he was just like any normal child so no one would dislike him for being different.

One day it would be better, he said.

And that day did come, but it was already the end of the world!

His strength and build, the thing that made others laugh at him became his weapon in this run-down world that needed strength as a foundation.

Now all those who had bullied and looked down on him could only fearfully rely on his strength and can only obey his orders without saying as much as a squeak.

Power can make the world round, but he does not like this situation at all.

The world had already fallen to ruins but why does he need to still save and help people?

Why does he need to help these people who had nothing better to do but judge people every day with those disgusting eyes of theirs?

"Xiao Chun, the door won't hold. Even if we're on the second floor, those Zombies can climb the stairs!"

Xiao Chun coldly stared at the woman in front of him with the cover of his hair.

Gu Ran, the Belle of their Campus, she was so beautiful that her admirers could be seen from the gate of their school to the end of the town.

This woman who looks like she can't kill an ant and whose beautiful and pure in the eyes of those blinded men were one of the people who looked down on him.

She may not have been part of the physical bullying, but she would smilingly say bad things about him behind his back.

Xiao Chun really does not know why he was subjected to bullying, what is so different about him that they bullied and mock him so?

Is he not human like them?

"A'Chun..."

A boy tug the corner of Xiao Chun's school uniform, his face a bit worried.

Xiao Chun looked a He Ming, he clenched his fist and look at Gu Ran.

"There is no escaping from here, for now." Xiao Chun honestly said.

"What?!"

"What do you mean?"

Xiao Chun's words expressed dissatisfaction from the group of people around him, they look at Xiao Chun with disappointed and menacing looks.

Xiao Chun only gritted his teeth trying to calm his anger seeing these people stare at him with cold eyes, what right do they even have to look at him like that?

"What we can do is buy time until the Zombies outside lessened before escaping. Grab what you can from here and proceed to the rooftop, we will camp there until the Zombies lessened."