Arc 5.5 Mu Xin

Arc 5.5 Mu Xin

"Damn it."

[Host, I don't know if you are pretending to be stupid or not but after you had done all of those things with him and you said you were just in heat, be glad he did not punch you in the face.]

Xiao Xiao bounced around apathetic to its own Host dilemma.

"I did not mean it that way."

Mu Xin sulked looking at the door before sitting back on the couch and working on his laptop.

[Are you not giving chase to your wife, Host?]

Xiao Xiao bounced to Mu Xin hovering on his shoulders and pestering him.

"I would love to do so. But I can't right now. My emotional health has a high risk of me hurting him. I need to calm down first before I meet him again so that what I did will never happen again."

Tap!

Tap!

Tap!!

[Host, I have finished scanning your soul. After checking, if in the past your emotional control had always been perfect to the point of being heartless, now, something is affecting you. It seems that when Chaos had taken over your body, it touched your soul a bit which left some problems within your soul resulting in blackening. This was why you could feel your heart being irritated. But don't worry Host, we can fix this!]

Tap!!!

[Host, what are you doing?]

Xiao Xiao looked at Mu Xin who was seriously working on his keyboard. The tapping made with his hand got harder by the second.

"I was screwed by the leads and the world so I'm screwing them back! That bitch just stole an important file from our company."

[Oh. Was it this time when you led the snake home?]

"Don't call her a snake!" Mu Xin frowned.

[Eh?]

"My wife is a snake and is very cute! That bitch is at most a dog! No, lowlier than a dog that calling her a dog is an insult to all dogs!!"

[Well said, Host!]

Xiao Xiao clapped and bounced around glowing different shades of light like a disco ball.

[So, Host, what's your plan?]

"I'm already on it."

Xiao Xiao looked at the screen and don't know what to say.

"Hehe. The male lead is almost at the point of bankruptcy so what would happen if their system got hacked and can't recover all due to the female lead?"

Mu Xin leaned on the couch with a satisfied smile while looking at the screen.

[Is the file that the female lead had been corrupted?] Xiao Xiao scratches its head.

"Even if it's not, we'll make it."

With a final tap of the keyboard, chaos ensued in a certain company.

"What's happening?"

A man exuding a youthful yet friendly aura looks at the computer on his desk while a beautiful yet petite girl was looking at the screen of his computer with a worried look.

"Brother Chen..."

"The company's computer got corrupted. It seems that your plan is seen through. The disc, it's useless."

A woman with a skimpy outfit haughtily looked at the two while happily drinking champagne and tapping on the laptop in front of her. Her elegant posture and beautiful face could be seen as that she had grown up in a wealthy and pampered family.

This woman was the second female lead, Xi Xiao, who was deeply in love with the male lead and had done everything for him.

But the male lead only loves the female lead and, in the end, the second female lead died tragically as a cannon fodder to save the male lead who happily got together with the female lead in the end.

Even in the end, she was never in the eyes of the male lead.

Because she died in the wild, she never even got a proper burial nor the male lead was kind enough to remember to even search for her corpse to give her a burial.

"Brother Chen, I, I did not know. I was only trying to help..it was fine until yesterday."

Qi XiaoXiao looked nervously at the silently fuming He Chen, tears could not help but run down her eyes. Her small face bloomed like that of a rose, her already beautiful face even got more enchanting.

Seeing her crying, Xi Xiao frowned.

She felt disgusted seeing her always cry when in trouble and can't even properly stand up for herself thinking that all problems can be solved as long as she cries.

If all problems could really be solved with a few tears, she would have no need to shed sweat and blood to be here today.

Xi Xiao looked at He Chen whose face got soft seeing Qi XiaoXiao crying.

She made a fist and angrily left. She really could not help but ask the heavens why she fell in love with such a brat in the first place!

Slam!

"Qiqi, it's not your fault. Don't cry."

He Chen quickly wipe the tears threatening to fall from his beloved's eyes, he felt distressed.

He knew she was just trying to help him and did not even hesitate to steal because of him, thinking so his heart softened.

"Really? You do not blame Qiqi?" Qi XiaoXiao looked him in the eye with tears still staining her rosy cheeks.

"I don't blame you."

"Brother Chen, you're the kindest to me." Qi XiaoXiao smiled naively.

[You are the stupidest to me]

He Chen's heart could not help but skip a beat looking at her smile.

[Just where is that heart probably]

'Right, she was just used. Qiqi was always the kindhearted girl in his heart who would go through mountains of swords and seas of flames for him. This is why he liked her and fell in love with her because she was this naive and pure.'

"Brother Chen.." Qi XiaoXiao's face reddened.

"Qiqi.."

He Chen's and Qi XiaoXiao's faces inched closer and closer until their distance was covered and the two of them shared a sweet kiss.

[Ah! Host, the two leads are making a baby!!]

"What's there to shout so loudly about it? I also know how to make one. Even I am not that shameless to announce it to the world." Mu Xin snap.

[Er...] Xiao Xiao slowly went back to the soul space seeing its Host, not in the mood.

"It seems that the problem I had caused for these two leads is not serious enough that they still have time to eat at each other's faces while I had yet to catch my wife! One day I'll make it so these two leads become impotent!!"

Mu Xin bitterly chewed his handkerchief lying on the cold bed crying himself to sleep. 

😘😊🤗😚😇😊😘😊😅😊😘😚🤗😚😚🤗😘😊🤗😚🤗😚🤗😚🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊😘😊😅☺😘☺🤗😚😘😊😘😊

Happy Christmas and wish you all a good happy and filled with blessings New Year!