Story Story?!

Advertisement brought to you by Second Chance For Cannon Fodder's~

Masked Love

Love In Silence

Epilogue

"Ye Ai, what sort of trouble did you put me into?"

Standing in a corner, Mu Fan Shi could not help but think about the person who put her into so much trouble.

Blasting noises that could shatter hear ears and dancing people that had long made her dizzy chattered and waltz with their partners away.

Thinking about how her pitiful sick sister who had beg her to come in place of her in the night of the prom, Mu Fan Shi could only lament how easily she was duped to agreeing.

Mu Fan Shi knew how much her sister was looking forward for this night, dancing with her prince charming and confessing beneath the night stars.

Mu Ye Ai's prom partner was actually her long-time crush, that was the reason why Mu Fan Shi was force into agreeing to take her sister's place to confess in her place.

But that blasted bastard who was supposed to be her partner was spirited away by a snake spirit into somewhere unknown. If she only knew this would happen, she would have not agreed in the first place.

Thinking about lying on her bed reading novels and manga, Mu Fan Shi could only tearfully stuff her face with a bunch of macaroons to stop herself from tearing up.

Fuck her prom partner! Fuck the animals who guard the gate out!

Why won't they just allow the people who wanted to go home to just get home?

Who made up the rule that only dead drunk people can go home?!

Who?! Come out! I promise I won't beat you up!!

Stuffing herself full, Mu Fan Shi did not notice two pairs of eyes looking at her direction in amusement. The pair of eyes had long been watching her from when she came in and to stuffing her face with macaroons.

Despite the flood of people, Mu Fan Shi who was standing in the corner was like a sore thumb. Her presence and elegance could not be hidden, like a glistening diamond covered in sand, it was like waving at people making them want to notice it.

Ever since she first appeared, the pairs of eyes never once left her figure.

Mu Fan Shi was like a picturesque picture standing there wearing a long exquisite blue gown glistening like diamonds every time the light hit her gown, her beautiful midnight hair was loose on her back not caring if it got tangled or what, half of her face was covered with aqua blue mask preventing anyone from seeing her appearance but this only added to the mysteriousness in her.

Once in a while, people would look her way or stop in their track to take a second look at her. Her other worldly appearance looked like it did not belong to this world.

She looked like she does not care if people notice her presence or not, or maybe she doesn't know that many had been looking her way since the start.

The owner of the pair of eyes was a man wearing a black piece of suit and golden mask, he was taller than average and looks out of place among the people.

While the white suit man was looking at Mu Fan Shi, the people surrounding him more like the ladies also had their eyes on him. He was like a piece of art being appreciated, a feast in the eyes if they may say.