Arc 5.16 Mu Xin

Arc 5.16 Mu Xin

"I can move my legs now. The drug is wearing off bit by bit."

Mu Xin slowly sat up from the bed. His body was sore from lying down for so many days. If he continues to lie down on the bed, his muscles will deteriorate from the lack of exercise.

The weather today was a bit cloudy. Even though its still morning, the sky was already dark. It seems that it will rain.

The breeze entered the window to where Mu Xin was, the wind was so cold, but it did not bother him.

Mu Xin even stood up and walked towards the window, stumbling, and stood in front of it. He looks at the vast ocean far as the eye could see. The only land on that island was a few acres of land.

Sitting on the windowsill, Mu Xin felt relaxed. 

Than feeling like he was a prisoner on that island, he preferred the word "vacation". His not really lacking anything in that grandiose room he was staying at.

If he wants to eat something, he just needs to browse the food menu and food would arrive at the small door a few minutes later.

He also had a big television that covered the whole wall like he was watching in a theater, he could browse any movie he wanted to watch.

He can also surf the internet, except for any chat or website that he could use to send messages or call, he can pretty much just browse anything on the internet.

If he is bored surfing on the internet, there is also another room that he could walk to which had gym materials, musical instruments, painting, and other things he could do.

In short, Xi Tian prepared this house thoroughly for him so he would not be bored staying there.

Except for leaving him, he can pretty much do anything.

Also, being together with Xi Tian for a day, even though he could not move, he knew from the words of the other person that he brought Mu Xin to his private island.

There is no one other than Xi Tian and a loyal servant on that island, who serves Mu Xin his meals through a small door when Xi Tian was away.

From Mu Xin's observation, the servant is a male who should be deaf. He said so because no matter what noise he makes, the other does not seem to hear him.

Another answer is that, he just finds it bothersome talking to him. But he thinks it's the first one.

"It's been three days. Xiao Xiao, what's Xi Tian currently doing on his side."

[Xi Tian is currently busy dealing with the aftermath of you leaving, Host.]

Xiao Xiao directly reported to Mu Xin. It was already used to being used to inquire news about Xi Tian. Than waiting for Mu Xin's instructions, it had already gathered useful information on its own initiative.

[Mother Mu and Father Mu seemed to have felt that something was wrong when you did not show up on the date promised and started questioning some people you know if they had seen you the past few weeks. They are already almost into Xi Tian's traces. Your wife did not do a good job kidnapping you. To help the Host wife, Xiao Xiao erased the CCTV recording from when Xi Tian drug the Host and dragged him into his car]

"That's good. I do not want Xi Tian to get into trouble with the misunderstanding that I had caused myself."

Mu Xin felt relieved.

"How about the Mu's? Is everything doing alright while I am away?"

[Everything is alright, Host. With the original Mu Xin gone, the female lead did not have the chance to steal some important company files and even more so, the Mu's heightened their security with the chaos about Host being missing]

"Everything is alright as long as Xi Tian is fine and the Mu's are not affected by the plot, they are not spiraling down to the original path of destruction. As for Xi Tian, I should settle are problems as soon as possible. Our situation should not continue in this state any longer."

Mu Xin decided that he should end this deadlock tonight!

That night, Mu Xin did not sleep a wink. He was waiting for Xi Tian to arrive. He knew that Xi Tian will be back tonight from Xiao Xiao who was watching Xi Tian.

Mu Xin thought of many words and sentences, an explanation that he can say to Xi Tian why one day he just went nuts and forgot about him.

He knew that his words are unbelievable, and Xi Tian might not believe him but its worth the try. He wanted to make the other trust him again even though it will be hard.

Mu Xin just doesn't want the other to continue to doubt him and his love, he wanted Xi Tian to know what he truly means to Mu Xin.

Mu Xin wanted Xi Tian to stop doubting and hurting himself just because of Mu Xin. Mu Xin does not want that. What he wants is for Xi Tian to be happy and treasured all his life.

And if Mu Xin can't give that comfort to him, Mu Xin can't live with it. He does not want Xi Tian to suffer even a little bit of sadness.

Creak...

Slam!

"Xin~" Xi Tian coquettishly called out.

Mu Xin was stupefied and quickly held Xi Tian up when he almost stumbled on the carpet due to his drunken stupor. He could feel the scent of alcohol on his body even when he was at the door.

The strong scent of alcohol mixed with another scent was too strong on Mu Xin's keen nose, he almost pushed Xi Tian aside but held that feeling down not wanting to hurt the other.

"Your drunk." Mu Xin stated helplessly and drag Xi Tian to the bed.

Xi Tian, who was dead drunk, let Mu Xin half drag him to the bed. Xi Tian was busy making himself heavy to make it hard for Mu Xin to drag him to bed.

Even when drunk, Xi Tian still had in his mind to take advantage of Mu Xin. He made himself heavy so that Mu Xin who was trying to put him to bed would hug him in his arms even just a little longer.

This warmth, he really could not give it up.

Mu Xin quickly settled the drunk man in his arms. The previous thoughts of wanting to explain to him were long thrown into the wind, how could he explain to a drunk person?

"Xin, your so warm." Xi Tian hugs him.

"You too."

Mu Xin indulges the other helpless seeing him acting like a child.

"Hehe.. Xin, these past few days had been so tiring. I had been busy and only came back now, I hope you were not bored when I was gone." Xi Tian said snuggling in Mu Xin's arms.

"I was bored. But I'm glad your back."

Mu Xin coughed lightly. His brow furrowed the more Xi Tian gets close to him.

It's not like he does not like Xi Tian, but there was a smell on him that is making him comfortable but very uncomfortable at the same time.

Like, he felt that he was getting drunk too.

"Liar!"

Xi Tian growled and pushed Mu Xin down the bed. Mu Xin who was distracted was pushed down easily by the drunk person above him.

Mu Xin looked at Xi Tian who was above him with dark emotions, his eyes flickered red back and forth, his breathing getting labored.

Clink! Pa!

A small transparent bottle fell from inside Xi Tian's coat pocket, the transparent liquid inside diffuses a smell that made Mu Xin's mind blurry.

Mu Xin shook his head to clear his thoughts.

"What's that?" Mu Xin asked Xi Tian who was smiling childishly at him while picking up the transparent bottle as big as a palm.

"This is...."

😘😊🤗😚😇😊😘😊😅😊😘😚🤗😚😚🤗😘😊🤗😚🤗😚🤗😚🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊😘😊😅☺😘☺🤗😚😘😊😘😊

Hallo World!
For those who ask for an update, here it is!