Arc 6.4 Zu Yin

Arc 6.4 Zu Yin

Zu Yin watches as the peach blossoms fall like drops of snow and hit the ground like rain, swirling and dancing in the air like little peach blossom fairies and earth fairies waltzing on the ground.

The smile on his lips could brighten anyone's day which was shining brighter than the sun in the sky, the cold spring breeze blowing on all the world's inhabitants.

"Shou, have you found him yet?"

Zu Yin opened his eyes, his ruby red eyes stared at space, which was deep in thought, the world seemed to have stopped and drowned in his deep eyes that were overlooking the world like a God overlooks humans.

[..not yet, Host.]

Zu Yin raised his hand and a peach blossom fell on it like it was attracted to his hand with an invisible force unable to extricate itself from him.

"I see." Zu Yin nonchalantly replied and crushed the peach blossoms in his hand.

He stood up and pat the invisible dust on his clothes, his pace was slow, but his stride was so long that he arrived at his destination with a few mere steps.

Zu Yin was standing at the edge of a hill, he was overlooking his manor from that angle, an evil smile on his lips.

[...................]

"It's been a month and there is not yet a trace of my beloved..."

Zu Yin looked at the far distance, his smile unsettling.

"...if he is not here, I don't mind turning the world upside down to find him. Setting the world ablaze is what I'm good at."

It's been a month and a half since Shu Yin came to that world and possessed Zu Yin, the first thing he did upon arriving was to find his wife but to no avail, even the System could not find him.

His patience was wearing thin.

He would even gladly go to war as long as he could find his beloved but was stopped by the System many times threatening him of his mission failing which would result in him not seeing his wife for the rest of his life or else he would have been gone by now.

Zu Yin could only grit his teeth and continue his mission while the System searched for his missing wife.

"Wang Ye, as you have expected. The Crown Prince is involved in the black funds that were missing from the relief."

Shen who had returned from investigating the black funds had a dark face.

He did not expect that the Crown Prince who would be the next shining sun of the empire would be the one who would try and benefit from the suffering of their people.

If he really did become the emperor one day, the empire would surely fall under his rule.

"Not only that, after a thorough investigation, it seems that the Crown Prince is involved in many things illegal; mining illegal gold, bribing, stealing from public funds, s*x trafficking, human trafficking, illegal slave seals, illegal child trade and etc."

Shen's face got darker the more he read the report to Zu Yin, his hand was shaking, not from fear but from anger. 

If only he could, he would have gone and killed the Crown Prince this very second.

But he was not that idiotic to assassinate a royal, he did not want his Prince to be involved in his idiotism but he would never let what the Crown Prince pass and would definitely make him pay in the future.

The Crown Prince had done so many bad things that killing him would let him off easy, he must die the most painful way!

Zu Yin who was listening to what Shen reported to him felt the same way as Shen.

He knew just how inhumane the historical world could be but as the ML who was supposed to be the light and sun of those who are suffering, this plot he had thrown long before he would hop, what the ML did is inhumane that even calling him a Demon would even shame them.

Even so, no matter how evil a person could be, how could they include innocent people and most of all children who have not yet even seen the beauty of this world?

He had already plunged them deep into the abyss of sin without letting them see the light and the beauty of the world.

"How inhumane! This Crown Prince needs to be taught a lesson. This Prince will make sure that he will get his just deserve!" Zu Yin vowed.

"..Ye! Wang Ye!!"

Zu Yin was woken from his trance hearing chaos coming from outside of his room. 

It seems that another bout of chaos from his concubines is ensuing as they speak.

"What do they want now?"

Zu Yin rubbed his forehead and slammed the report he was holding on the table, his head ached.

Outside was a male servant in tattered clothing wrestling with the other servants to let him pass.

But the other servants outnumbered him and were able to push him to the ground, even so, he did not give up and wrestled with them again.

"Wang Ye! Wang Ye!!"

"You servant, get out of here! Didn't Wang Ye ground your Young Master to never show his face around him, what are you doing now? Are you not afraid of death?" Said an arrogant servant.

"Please let me see Wang Ye! Please, this servant is begging you! My young Master is ill! Please let me see Wang Ye!" The male servant who was beaten black and blue begged.

"Hmp! Do you think the Prince put importance on your Master? If not because of him looking just like the Crown Princess, would he be able to step inside the Grand Prince's manor? Asking for more will only be dreaming for that slut!" Yelled the servant pushing him away again.

The male servant who was pushed down was crying, he was sobbing so much that his eyes blurred. But even so, he still rose to his feet and begged.

"Please... Please let me see the Prin.. Ugh!" The male servant drops to his knees in pain.

"What is happening to him?" A servant looks bewildered.

They did not yet push him but he was acting as if they had tortured him terribly.

"S-Sweet scent!"

"He is....!"

"Such sweet scent!!"

The servants who were surrounding the male servant that they just bullied had a crazed look in their eyes, their eyes were all bloodshot as they look at the male servant in front of them.

They gulped hard, drool was falling down their mouths.

"An oMEgA!!"