Arc 5.13 Mu Xin

Arc 5.13 Mu Xin

Mu Xin and Xi Tian who were only flirting with each other did not know what went wrong, that they were suddenly surrounded and even got scolded by these people who interrupted their intimate time.

Xi Tian's face who was scolded for being a thief and being so old had a face that was so dark like the bottom of a pot.

He knew that he was old and that he is eating young grass, but there is no need to say that to his face!

And what's the matter between ten years? Age is just a number! What matters most is their love for each other!

Mu Xin on the other hand, his state was critical. His conscience hurt and his heart received a fatal blow from the female lead and the second female lead's attack.

He was only flirting with his wife, when did he offend this two-calamity bringer that they had to attack him as if their life depended on it?

He only wanted to cook the rice ah!

"Cousin/Uncle Xi, I'm sorry."

Xi Xiao and Qi XiaoXiao apologize with a look of repentance in front of Xi Tian. Even if they were not afraid of their Uncle, they are afraid of "Xi Tian".

One wave of his hand is all it takes to erase their insignificant existence. It was really a wonder where they got the courage to insult him just now from.

"En."

Xi Tian coldly acknowledged their apology, but he did not say if he forgives them. This score must be settled!

"Mu Xin, sorry."

On the other hand, Mu Xin just received a short apology and was then ignored. There was not even a bit of repentance in their faces when they apologized to him.

This matter, he must calculate this debt with great interest!

After they apologized, the trio quickly left.

He Chen no longer wanted to be in the way of the two lovebirds and quickly left to give them some space or he may never be able to leave at all.

Qi XiaoXiao and Xi Xao, quickly followed He Chen. But they look at Mu Xin and Xi Tian from time to time as they leave.

They no longer said a word and kept their mouth shut. But their eyes could not hide the thoughts within their mind.

Mu Xin and Xi Tian who were left behind looked at each other, the two of them look at each other with their own thoughts.

"Am I old? / You're not old at all." Xi Tian and Mu Xin said at the same time.

"So, you really have some thoughts that I'm old? / What makes you think that?" The two of them said at the same time again.

"Xin!/Tian!"

The two of them look at each other again.

"I'm already so old. / I love you."

"I..." Xi Tian looked at Mu Xin in surprise.

Mu Xin smiled at his silliness.

"Silly. No matter how old you get, I will still love you...no matter what."

Mu Xin took Xi Tian's hand on his and kissed his hand looking him in the eye with warmth and love.

"I love you."

Mu Xin tiptoed and kiss Xi Tian's lips.

"I love you. And that will never ever change. You may grow old, but I will also. Your hair may turn gray, but mine will also. The seasons will change, but I hope that you will continue to let me stay by your side to watch the sun and moon rise and fall, the changing of the seasons, from winter to spring. I want to share life with you and be together in our years until our youth had left us and wrinkles appear on our faces. Even by then, my heart is yours, my eyes are only for you, and my soul will leave with you. Xi Tian, I want to be together in all of our lives. Please, marry me?"