Arc 2.1 Zu Tian

Beware
A little bit of spicy scene ahead

Arc 2.1 Zu Tian

Opening his eyes, Shu Yin's head felt like it was hit by a bat. His body felt so hot, he was on fire.

'What is happening?' Shu Yin thought.

The banging of his head felt so painful that he was a little out of it not knowing what is happening in the outside world.

For a minute, everything was darkened and he could not hear nor feel anything. He felt that all of his five senses were blocked.

But despite all of this, that burning sensation was what overtook all of his senses.

He felt so hot, so uncomfortable, he really felt like he was in hell!

"Ah~"

Almost immediately, Shu Yin was wide awake. He forgot about the block in all of his senses and snapped wide awake when he heard that sultry voice filled with lust.

"Ahn~ Ah!" A loud moan came from above him.

Only now did he realize that he was lying on a big bed, someone was riding on top of him bouncing up and down. His sultry sexy voice even made Shu Yin's throat dry!

That is right! It's a "HE"!

The person riding on top of him is a man! A Man!!!

The man was bouncing on top of him up and down. Though he was in pleasure the man also looked like he was in pain, he looks like he was entered without proper preparation.

But even so, the man looked like he did not care at all. He was still bouncing up and down on him looking like he was trying to relieve something.

"Ah! AHnm!!"

Shu Yin's face immediately darkened when he saw this sight, his hands that were tightly holding around the man's waist pushed the man riding him down. 

But instead of pushing him away, Shu Yin instead pushes him down on the bed.

*Whimpers*

Having stop the intimate "exercise", the man under him started to wriggle like a salted worm.

The man started to thrash and turn when the "thing" buried in him disappeared.

"Fuck! Why do I feel so hot?!" Shu Yin cursed.

[Host, the body was drugged!] The System blushed seeing Shu Yin's current predicament.

It was really innocent ah!

Never would it have thought that the body Shu Yin would transfer to would be doing xxx when it transferred Shu Yin over.

"Ah.. Uncomfortable." Said the man under Shu Yin.

'If I'm drug then does it mean that this man is too?' Shu Yin asked as he looked at the alluring man squirming under him.

[Y-Yes, Host. Host, Xiao Xiao was called by the higher up's! Xiao Xiao will leave Host to Host's own devices for now. Bye!]

The System quickly left before Shu Yin could reply. It almost trips on its nose trying to escape quickly.

{Heheh... Must give the Host some time alone. Host should get a life!} The System schemed.

"......."

Shu Yin's face darkened hearing what his System said. He knew that being called by the System higher up's might just be an excuse!

If only he knew that he was spot on!