Arc 6.11 Zu Yin

Arc 6.11 Zu Yin

"System, is what you are saying true?" Zu Yin could not believe it.

[It is true. Zu Yin can never have a child in his whole life. So, Host, don't be sad.]

Zu Yin was speechless and was silent for a while. 

He was deep in thought, he was considering that maybe what the System said was true and that Zu Yin could not bear a child but...

"He is my child." Zu Yin said firmly.

[Host?] The System asked shocked.

"I do believe that Zu Yin might be infertile, but I will never believe that my beloved will cheat on me. He loves only me. So that child he is carrying, he is my child."

[Host, are you stupid?] The System laughed.

"Say no more, he is my and Hua Yun's child."

Zu Yin firmly looks at the blob of light, he might have no eyes, but Zu Yin's firm will pierce through his soul.

[Zu Yin, you really are stupid.]

The System sighed and a smile laced his lips, he shook his head knowing that he had lost this round.

[Zu Yin, I applaud your love for Hua Yun, I lost. I know how to revive the child in Hua Yun's belly.]

"Really? No matter how much, I will pay for it!"

Zu Yin was so happy that he was beaming from ear to ear. 

He almost wanted to kiss the System though he was against this idea because he is already a married man!

[Nah~ It's fine. Think of it as compensation for being rude to you, Host. Take it.]

A ginseng shining bright red was floating in the air, it hovered around Zu Yin and dropped on his hand when his finger touched the red ginseng in the air.

[Let him take this blood ginseng and the child in his stomach will be saved.] 

The System sighed, melancholy in his voice which he was trying to hide.

"Then, the soul, will it also come back?" Zu Yin did not forget to ask.

[Don't worry, Host. When the time comes, the soul shall return to where it should be, but...just once in this world.]

The System left after saying those words like he did not want to get questioned by Zu Yin anymore about what he meant.

It was wise for the System to leave after saying those words because Zu Yin really wanted to ask him what he meant but he left as quick as he could.

"Thank you, System."

Zu Yin did not wait anymore and left to go find Hua Yun after he had juiced the blood ginseng to let him drink it to save their child.

"Slowly, drink this, Yun."

Zu Yin gently held Hua Yun in his arms and let him lean on his shoulders for support. 

Hua Yun was still so weak after many days of rest, but his complexion had already improved and he should be able to support himself a few days later.

"Thank you, Wang Ye."

Hua Yun still felt that this was surreal, how Zu Yin gently took care of him and the love shining in his eyes every time he looked at him.

He wanted to drown in this dream and never wake up, but he knew that it would never happen. 

It would never happen that he would love him because he knew from the bottom of his heart that Zu Yin had reminded him many times that he was only a substitute.

If not for his face it looks like his sister, Zu Yin will never marry him. 

This gentleness was never meant for him but for "her".

Hua Yun slowly downed the scary red medicine, even just by smelling the medicine it was enough to make him want to throw up. 

When it touched his lips and his mouth, the metallic and bitter taste made his eyes tear up.

Cough! Cough. Cough!

"Yun, just breath."

Zu Yin felt so sad seeing his beloved suffer like this. 

He hates himself for not coming earlier to his side and saving him from all the pain the world had caused him.

Zu Yin could only gently pat his back to alleviate the coughing, he could only watch him suffer on his own and not able to do anything.

"Is the medicine bitter?"

Zu Yin took out a candy from his pocket and pushed it inside Hua Yun's mouth without asking. 

Hua Yun was surprised when something sweet entered his mouth and Zu Yin's fingers brushed his lips, his face flushed red thinking about it.

"Is it sweet?"

Zu Yin greedily watches Hua Yun's face.

The way his face turned shy, pout, and even when the redness of his face spread slowly from his face to his neck and ears, he swallowed back his drool.

"It's..ugmp!"

Before Hua Yun could say more, Zu Yin took in his plump lips and took a bite of those soft plump red delicious lips that he had been eyeing ever since he first laid his eyes on him.

He sucks and bites the corner of his lips, he seems to be addicted seeing that he had never let him go not even for a second to breathe.

Zu Yin caresses Hua Yun's neck to his ears knowing that the other likes it when he touches those spots when they make love.

He pulled him even closer as if he wanted to ravish him there and then, he was losing his mind but remembering that the other was not yet used to him and was pregnant to boot, he stopped himself and settled for a soft kiss.

"It's sweet indeed." Zu Yin teased.

Hua Yun who was ambushed and pulled into a hot kiss was dizzy and was still out of it. 

He never knew how much of a good kisser Zu Yin was until today when he suddenly ravaged him.

He truly felt that he was about to be eaten alive by the animal inside of Zu Yin, it would be a lie if he were to say he was not looking forward to being ravaged by him, to sleeping with him, but remembering that night when he took him, it still brought shivers down his spine.

That night still felt like a nightmare and a sinful dream of his. 

It was not Zu Yin's fault why he felt pain, it was his since he was the one who spread his pheromones and seduced him into taking him.

He also regrets that night because since then, Zu Yin never looked at him the same way. 

Seeing his reflection in Zu Yin's eyes, he felt disgusted at himself since he felt that he was so dirty.

He felt like he was like those people who would do anything to climb anyone's bed even as far as selling their body. 

But that was not the thing that made him disgusted, it was the way Zu Yin looked at him. 

The more he looks at him with those clear eyes, the dirtier he feels.

"Yun, you should rest. Your body needs rest now and your child."

Zu Yin kissed Hua Yun's forehead and lay on the same bed together with him. 

He brought him closer to embrace him to feel his warmth.

Hua Yun was woken up from his trance feeling the heat of Zu Yin's lips on his forehead. The gentleness and love from his embrace and eyes make him want more.

He really is greedy even for the love that was not meant for him.

'Wang Ye, why are you so kind.'