Vacation World.25 Z-1

"How did you know Zhao Liang was Xu Xin?"

Shu Yin stared at the Old Bandit in the eye.

His curiosity got over him so he sneaked inside his room and caught the Old Bandit and Old Bai being lovey dovey which almost put a bullet in his head if not for Old Bandit stopping the furiously fuming and blushing Old Bai.

"You brat! If you only wanted to ask such questions, why can't you wait until tomorrow to do it?!"

Old Bai fumed while picking up his clothes to put back on.

"I'm sorry to break into your room while you were trying to get it on but I'm here to get my answers, old man."

Shu Yin did not give Old Bai some face and without shame said what Old Bai did not want to hear from his mouth.

"This brat! Ugh! Ah!"

"Cough!"

Old Bai wanted to beat Shu Yin for stating the fact, but he knew he was no match for this Zombie and could only calm his breathing and hit Old Bandit in embarrassment.

Seeing the two old men who seemed to have lived a good life together, Shu Yin can't help but smile.

"Enough of that. Tell me, what do you know about Zhao Liang? What happened to Xu Xin?"

The Old Bandit raised an eyebrow, he smiled mysteriously.

"I understand that you want to get your answers brat but even I only know little about this because this is my friend's secret which I have discovered by chance." Old Bandit sighed.

"What do you mean old man?"

Shu Yin sat opposite him.

The Old Bandit looked Shu Yin in the eye. He stared at him for a minute, closing his eyes he looked at Shu Yin with newfound fire lit in his eyes.

"Your name is Xin Ye, correct?" Old Bai started.

Shu Yin scrunches his eyebrows not knowing why this old man is asking him that.

"Yes. Before I named myself Shu Yin, my previous name was Xin Ye. Why do you ask old man?"

Old Bandit nodded his head in understanding and sighed.

"Destiny still can't be changed." Old Bandit sighed again.

"What do you mean? What destiny are you talking about?"

The Old Bandit looks at Shu Yin with his old wizened eyes.

"Since you are their child, I guess you also have the right to know your parents' history."

Shu Yin could not understand what the Old Bandit wanted to convey to him, but he wanted to know just what was going on.

What are Xin Ye's parents?

What history?

What destiny is he talking about?

Seeing that Shu Yin was not interrupting him, the Old Bandit started his story.

"It is still clear to me on that day, it was raining, and thunder kept on striking one place as if trying to hit someone when your parents came to me together with a little bundle and a teenage man who looked like he was dead."

"This teenager, are you talking about Zhao Liang? Xu Xin?"

The Old Bandit smiled hearing this question but did not answer.