Arc 1.18 Xin Ye

Arc 1.18 Xin Ye

Bang! Bang!

Bang!

Listening to the sounds of gunshots and the two men talking, Xin Ye's face was complicated that words could not even express what he is feeling right now.

[Host, Host partner is really overbearing! He is so hot!]

"The fuck are you even saying? And what the hell is "hot"? Xiao Xiao, are you 'also' checking him out? Xiao Xiao, remember he is your Host part—target!" Xin Ye bit his tongue to stop himself from uttering "nonsense".

[Of course, Host.] System snickered knowing that the Host said some blunder.

[Emergency Red Alert!]

[Host Target In Danger!]

[Issuing Emergency Side Quest Mission Save Zhao Liang!!]

"Xiao Xiao, what is happening? Side Quest Mission?!"

[Side Quest Mission Countdown Start!]

[59... 58... 57....]

[Host, quick! The host partner's life is in danger! Save him or else Host will fail!] The System quickly warned its Host of the danger.

"What? What?!" Xin Ye's face looked confused but quickly process his brain with a solution.

[....30....29...28]

"Xiao Xiao, search every corner for any hidden person. Quick!" Xin Ye said.

[On it, Host!]

The System quickly scanned the whole building for any other living person except the people inside the building.

Not only that, it also searched outside the building but found out that there was no one other than the people inside the building.

[Host, Xiao Xiao did not see anyone other than the people inside the building. Not even a sniper outside the building is in sight. Everything is clean Host!]

The System quickly reported to Xin Ye about what it had found. It was also confused as to why an Emergency Side Quest Mission was issued by the "Main System".

But since it was issued by the Main System it could not be wrong.

The System could only lament for being a low-level System. 

It did not know why and who was the one that would bring danger to the Main Mission target that the Main System would suddenly issue an Emergency Side Quest.

[.....20....19....18]

"What, there is no one? Xiao Xiao, it could be that you missed some people. Right?" Xin Ye could not help but ask as he looked at the people surrounding Chen Li, the ML.

By now, Zhao Liang had already caught the ML and beat him thrice.

"Where is he?! Tell me! Give back my A'Ye!" Zhao Liang roared in anger, his eyes red.

"Hahaha! Zhao Liang, I never thought that he means so much to you. Your A'Ye, hahaha! Zhao Liang never had I thought that he is your little lover! I'm in so much lucky to die together with your little lover!"

Chen Li laughed crazily as Zhao Liang punch him in the guts again and again.

"Chen Li, if something bad happens to him I'll........."

Before Zhao Liang could finish his words, Chen Li cut him to it.

"You'll what? Kill me? Hahah! Zhao Liang, do you really have the guts to kill me?"

Chen Li spat at him before laughing manically again.

"Zhao Liang, did you forget? Your little lover is within my hands, if I want to, I can kill him." Chen Li taunted.

"Chen Li...."

Zhao Liang angrily fisted his hand wanting to punch him again but his next words made him unable to.

"Zhao Liang, you better think again. If you make me upset, I really don't mind dying together with him. If I can't beat you in this life, there is always a next life and the next of that. But you, can you really bear to let your little lover follow me in the next life leaving you? You don't want that, right?"

Chen Li grinned seeing that he perfectly nailed Zhao Liang where it hurts the most. He languidly stood up patting his somewhat dirty clothes.

"Where is he?" Zhao Liang asked with a calm voice but the anger hidden behind it could even burn someone when released.

If only eyes could kill, Chen Li would have already died a million times seeing the deep hatred in Zhao Liang's eyes that seemed to seep deep within his very soul.

"Xin Ye? Your little lover? Well, he is safe so don't worry. But he'll only be truly safe depending on your next action."

Chen Li smirked. Evil flickering deep within his eyes.

[...11...10...9....]

"Xiao Xiao, I can't seem to see the hidden danger. Where is it?" Xin Ye asked nervously.

He is really worried, Zhao Liang's life is in danger but he does not know who is going to harm him.

[Host, quick. The countdown is already in a single digit!]

While thinking, Xin Ye was watching Zhao Liang and his team circling Chen Li but he really did not know where the danger is coming from.

[Host, hurry!]

As if, everything was in slow motion, Xin Ye finally saw the person who will be a threat to Zhao Liang's life.

Without thinking, Xin Ye quickly ran toward Zhao Liang with big worried eyes. He did not dare delay or else the consequences would be unimaginable.

"Move aside!"

[....3....2...1...]

With a push, Xin Ye hug Zhao Liang.

Bang!

[Emergency Side Quest Mission Complete!]

"A'Ye!!"

Zhao Liang was the first person to snap out when he saw who was the person who pushed him away shielding him with his arms.

At first, he was confused as to why he was suddenly pushed to the ground but when he finally realized the situation his face became as pale as paper.

"A'Li..."

With a pale expression, Xin Ye smiled warmly at Zhao Liang.

"I'm glad... your safe."

Cough!

Xin Ye coughed out blood, blood dripping down at the corner of his lips staining his pale skin.

"Ah Ye, ah! Stay with me please!"

Zhao Liang panicked, his eyes full of worry as he covered Xin Ye's wounds with his hands trying his best to stop the blood from gushing out.

Cough!

"Ah Li, no more."

Xin Ye grab the hand Zhao Liang was using to cover his wound and push it away but Zhao Liang stubbornly resisted not letting him push his hand away.

Knowing that he won't let go no matter what he does, Xin Ye could only smile at him wryly.

"Hahaha! Zhao Liang, this is retribution! Because of all the bad things that you have done, heaven had finally opened its eyes and punished you! Hahahahah!!!" Chen Li laughed crazily.