Vacation World.16 Z-1

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Zhao Liang's animalistic scream as if it was coming from hell echoed in the corridors and even reached outside the building which stimulated the Zombies outside.

But there seems to be a force warding off the area inside the building so even if they know that there is a human inside they still did not move a single step towards that prohibited area.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

Zhao Liang's scream continued to echo in the dark night.

His painful scream and heart-wrenching sobs could even reach the high heavens, unfortunately, no deity could hear nor help him.

"What, are you about to break?" Chen Li laughed looking at his masterpiece.

There at the center of the bed lay Zhao Liang half naked lying in his own pool of blood, a dirty rag cloth was stuffed in his mouth.

Looking at his body from head to toe, there was not a single part of his body that was spared and each part was ridden with deep and surface cuts.

A few chunks of his flesh were even missing.

And his face, his face bloody broken as if he had just suffered a defeat at a boxing match.

Watching his masterpiece writhe in pain and bathing in his blood, Chen Li felt so high that his body was shuddering because of the excitement.

"........" Zhao Liang looked with a horrified expression as Chen Li slowly approach him with a dark look.

He wanted to back off but he was unable to move even a finger, all that he felt was pain and never-ending pain.

Zhao Liang at this moment just wanted to bite his tongue and die but even that simple wish was not granted and he can only close his eyes awaiting the calamity that is about to come to him.

Chen Li smiled victoriously seeing Zhao Liang's dull and lifeless look. 

He knew that he is almost about to succeed in breaking him, after the last step, he will break him!

Chen Li rips the last strip of clothing from Zhao Liang's body and stares at all of him.

Watching him like this, something clicked in Chen Li's mind and he finally understands why everyone seemed to be attracted to this person.

He caressed Zhao Liangs face gently as if he was afraid to hurt him, he traced his hand from his cheeks to his chest and downward.

His dull eyes watch Zhao Liang as if he was looking at something that he was just beginning to understand.

Chen Li's eyes watch as the blood from Zhao Liang's chin trickled down to his neck and to his chest, the scene was so mesmerizing that even Chen Li could not deny Zhao Liang's attractiveness.

That even when he was lying there naked in his own pool of blood with lots of cuts and few missing flesh, the man's halo seemed to not be diminished even the slightest...unlike him.

"Zhao Liang, ah, Zhao Liang, if only I was like you then...I would have not ended this way." Chen Li said before he ruthlessly turned Zhao Liang over on his front.

Zhao Liang groaned and yelled in pain, but the covers muffled his scream.

Chen Li laughed and even pulled his hair back, he leaned on him and lick his ears.

"Let our night start."

Chen Li laughed sarcastically and pushed Zhao Liang's face onto the bed suffocating him.

"This night will be a night you won't forget, A'Li." Chen Li mocked.

Zhao Liang tried to struggle trying to escape from the evil clutches of Chen Li but to no avail, he was too weak to put up a fight and can only lay there still as Chen Li made his way with him.

Zhao Liang could feel his throat tighten and bitter tears started rolling from his eyes as he clutches the sheets with bleeding hands.

His heart was racing fast beating faster with each passing second thinking about the event that is going to happen.

Zhao Liang was clutching his hand tightly that his nails had already begun digging into his wounded flesh which only deepened his wounds.

Zhao Liang's heart skip a beat feeling the cold wind kissing his lower skin, he tightly closed his eyes.

'I'm sorry, A'Ye.'

*BAM!!!!*

"Damn you, Chen Li! What did you do to him!"

A voice so familiar shattered the silence of the night and went straight into his heart, his heart skip a beat although this time it was because of happiness.

'A'Ye, you came for me.'

Shu Yin grabs Chen Li by the collar and hit him in the face again. 

The force was so strong that it further disfigured Chen Li's face.

Chen Li laughed seeing Shu Yin's face twisted in anger, he could not even feel the pain knowing that there is someone in more pain than he was.

"What do you mean? I was having some fun and you totally ruined i--!"

"Fuck you!"

Chen Li was not able to finish what he was about to say when Shu Yin punch him in the face again and flew a few meters away and hit the wall.

"Damn lunatic! How dare you touch him!"

Shu Yin was about to beat him again but Chen Li made the first move and avoided his fist in the nick of time.

"Say, why are you so angry at me? I only tasted him. He's pretty much alive and kicking still, you can still have your turn at him." Chen Li pointed out mockingly.

"Do you mean I should say thank you?" Shu Yin grits his teeth.

"You're welcome." Chen Li waved his broken hand.

"That's it. Today you will not be leaving here alive. If you had died once, you could also die twice. But this time, there is no longer coming back from the dead for you. I will destroy even that piece of a trash of soul of yours!" Shu Yin roared.

"Haha. Your funny little kid."

Chen LI laughed faced with the threat, he does not believe that a little kid like him who still has hairs down there could actually kill him the Zombie King.

"Kill me if you can."

😤😘😤🤓😎😘😄😘😭😘😉😘😄😘😤😘😇😘😉😘😘😄😄😅😅😄😄😅😅😜😅😜😜😘😄

Update!!

Here is the promised update for Tuesday everyone!

My gosh!

My hair is also standing on end due to this f*cking villain! \

Let's PK people!!!!