Arc 5.24 Mu Xin

Arc 5.24 Mu Xin

[Host, the ML plans to kidnap you today after work and take you hostage so that he can use you to take over the Mu's company!]

Xiao Xiao jump around Mu Xin in his ball form, it hovered and jump around excited about the new information it had gathered when it went to spy on the male lead who was eating faces with the female lead.

Mu Xin took off his glasses and massage his forehead. It's been a long day and the male lead is even giving him more headaches.

"That stupid male lead. Of all days he wanted to kidnap me, he wanted to do it today! Xi Tian is waiting for me at home on his birthday suit. No matter what I need to come home in time today!!!"

Mu Xin's aura became aflame. Papers flew around in the air, Mu Xin was trying to finish his mountain of work as fast as he could.

[Right! Nothing is more important than the Host wife]

Xiao Xiao happily agreed bouncing around.

"That's right! No one matters the most except my wife!" Mu Xin grins

[But what about the male lead Host?]

Mu Xin's smile grew even wider.

"Him? Let him wait all night long!"

Wife is calling~

My dear wife is calling~

[........]

Mu Xin's phone rang loudly in the quiet office, he beamed so brightly that the sun is ashamed to compare with him.

Wifey is callin- -

"Tian! I'm almost done and...eh? It's okay. If you have somewhere important you had to go today to, we can reschedule our date today. I love you too. Goodbye, I'll miss you."

Mu Xin's face was grim when he put down the phone. A "tear" fell down his face.

"Ahhh!! The date! My wife! The birthday suite!" TT.TT

[Host, you were dumped] Xiao Xiao snickered.

"I was not dump! Tian, my Tian just had somewhere important to go to. He even said that he will make it up to me next time and than a birthday suite he'll wear a transparent suit!"

{[My Host really has no shame!]}

Mu Xin cried hard and then the next second had a cold face on, working on his papers back like nothing happened.

{[What a two-faced person my Host is!]}

"Sigh. Since my darling Tian is not going out with me tonight, I'll entertain the male lead instead. It's time for us to have a winner in this game of chess." Mu Xin wickedly grinned.

[Let's be kidnapped!]

Xiao Xiao set off mini fireworks.

[Host, is playing hostage and kidnapper at the same time. Should we kill the male lead, Host?]

Mu Xin almost fell off his seat hearing what Xiao Xiao offhandedly said. That was supposed to be his line.

"The world might be against it but I will surely find a way to kill the male lead, as always."

Mu Xin was walking down the dark litted pathway towards the garage whistling, he was waiting for the male lead to strike.

[Host, the male lead is circling behind you] Xiao Xiao warned.

Mu Xin was pulled back and had a sack covered on his face. He struggled a bit before he stop struggling when he smelled something that knock him out.

But before his consciousness disappeared, he worried for Xi Tian the most.

'Xiao Xiao, while I'm away don't let Tian know that I was kidnap and take care of him.'

Xiao Xiao watched Mu Xin getting dragged inside the car and being taken away by the male lead and his goons.

[Yes, Host.]

Mu Xin woke up feeling weak in a damp small room, the sun could barely reach where he was and he could hear nothing but his own movement.

"Xiao Xiao, how many hours had I been here?"

Mu Xin shook his head to clear his mind. He grabs the rope and broke free from his captivity. He stood up and stretches his arms.

[Answering Host, you are in here already for a day and a half]

"A day and a half? I did not expect to be knocked out by the drug he is using so hard that I slept so long."

[Host wanted to be knocked out for real so...]

Mu Xin walked toward the door to leave, he was not even nervous if behind the door were people with knives and guns pointing at him.

"How about Tian, is he looking for me?"

[Uhm.. About that Host..]

Mu Xin looked at Xiao Xiao impatiently, his sharp eyes even impaled the very soul of the System.

"What happened to him?" Mu Xin darkly asked.

Mu Xin knew just from the voice of Xiao Xiao that something must have happened to Xi Tian while he was captured by the male lead.

"......" Mu Xin broke the door handle in fear.

Just thinking about what could have happened to his Xi Tian crazily grip Mu Xin's heart, the darkness from within was trying to wriggle out into the light and takeover, only wanting to destroy everything.

[Host, please calm down]

Xiao Xiao bounced in front of Mu Xin in a loud voice trying to calm his Host who seemed to be about to explode. It would be bad if that were to happen.

Mu Xin had already lost control of his emotions twice ever since coming into this world. His blackened soul was slowly eating out his mind, it was luck that they were able to make the black taint hibernate.

But if he goes wild this time, he might not even recognize his wife!

"How can I calm down knowing that Tian, my wife is in danger?"

[Host, I know how important and how much you love your wife. But than throwing your tantrum here it's best if we could rescue your wife now and fast!]

Bam!

Smoke and debris flew around, Mu Xin punch the door in one go and slammed it open.

"Tell me what is happening."

If looks could kill, Xiao Xiao would be long buried six feet in the ground.

Mu Xin looks like he is about to kill someone, no, he is going to kill someone and the first sacrifice were already in sight.

"The prisoner is escaping. Stop him!" Goon 1 run toward Mu Xin to stop him.

"Get him!" Goon 2 shouted at the others.

"I'll call boss!" Goon 3 ran outside to call He Chen.

Mu Xin coldly looked at the goons approaching, not even the gun pointed at him made him step back.

"Now!"

😘😊🤗😚😇😊😘😊😅😊😘😚🤗😚😚🤗😘😊🤗😚🤗😚🤗😚🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊😘😊😅☺😘☺🤗😚😘😊😘😊

Wahhhh!!!

Host is kidnapped and Host Wifey is!!!!

Amma pack my bags and save my sanity!

Sooner or later this story is gonna go crazy crazy~

Host is angry angry~

Because of his baby baby~

I love me, myself and I ♥️♥️♥️
Jumping from 100000000 height building ready for transmigration!

2 more chapters and we're off to another Arc!

Is everyone excited for the ending?

Are you all ready for the next ARC!

I'm in for a BIG surprise!!!!