Vacation World.7 Z-1

"He is alive! Thank you, Master. A'Chun!"

Xiao Chun's fingers shook, and his eyes fluttered open.

He looks at Shu Yin dazedly and quickly looks at the person behind him who called his name in a familiar manner, he froze.

His eyes widened at the person standing behind Shu Yin.

No matter how much he changed he could recognize him even if he turned into dust.

Seeing Xiao Chun's surprised look, He Ming who was happy also froze.

He just remembered that he looks terrible now, he is no longer that handsome youth from the past.

He Ming quickly hid his face and wanted to run away from Xiao Chun's eyes but before he can do so, he was pulled into a warm hug.

"Ming, your alive! I'm so glad you are alive!" Xiao Chun choked.

He Ming looked at Xiao Chun in surprise and wanted to push him away, but Xiao Chun just held on to him tighter the more he struggled.

"A'Chun, d-don't hug me so tight. My canines might hurt you." He Ming said embarrassed.

Upon hearing He Ming's voice, Xiao Chun loosened his hold on him and looked at his face closely.

Being stared at by Xiao Chun at such a close distance, He Ming wanted to bow his head, but Xiao Chun held his chin with his hand to prevent him from doing so.

"Don't look at me. I'm so ugly."

He Ming shyly looks down, his long eyelashes fluttering like a pair of butterfly wings in the air.

In translation, He Ming's scary-looking face with sharp teeth that could bite off even the hardest of head bowed down menacingly like a predator about to pounce on its prey.

His bulging red eyes as if about to pop out of their socket gape like a dead fish with lashes as seaweeds.

"............." Shu Yin who was watching from the side could not help but look at the sky trying to see if there are streaks of lightning.

Turning such a handsome youth into such an abomination like him, he wonders if lightning will strike him dead on the spot.

Xiao Chun who was not yet in the know of what had happened could only helplessly look at the youth in front of him.

He may have been naive, but he is not dumb.

He was supposed to be dead, but he was still alive and kicking.

The dead corpse of the people who used to be their group lied prone on the ground with some missing some of their limbs and there is also the mysterious person covered in cloth like a mummy watching them.

If he could not connect the dots, then he is a fool!

Xiao Chun did not allow He Ming to avoid is gaze and he stared him in the eye.

Using his other hand, he traced his face from the top of his eyes to his nose, his sharp teeth and then his lips.

Xiao Chun smiled.

"Nothing changed at all. You're still the most beautiful person in the world in my eyes, Ming."

Remembering his final moments, Xiao Chun who was on his final moments had only one thing in his mind, He Ming.

And the love that he had realized too late.

'Then and now, you're the only person that I love.'

"A'Chun...."