Vacation World.15 Z-1

"Master! Mr. Zhang is missing!" He Ming yelled in panic.

Shu Yin who was about to clock out for the night quickly opened his eyes and look as if he was about to kill someone.

He quickly run towards the room where Zhao Liang was supposed to sleep and found that the bed was empty and there was this foul smell in the air.

"What happened exactly? Tell me." Shu Yin said trying to rein in his temper not wanting to blow his top on his people.

"I...I-I, M-Master, I just went inside the comfort room for a minute but then went I went out there was no one inside the room anymore. I did not hear any sounds, Mr. Zhang, he was just gone." He Ming stuttered.

He looks like he was about to cry but held it in not wanting to irritate Shu Yin even further.

"Sh*t! It must be that bastard!"

Shu Yin seemed as if he had been enlightened and quickly ran out of the window trying to follow the smell that is slowly fading away in the cold night breeze.

He Ming's legs gave out and he fell on the floor after Shu Yin left, big drops of tears fell from his eyes, and he bawled out.

"What should I do? What if Mr. Zhang gets in danger because I was not careful enough and let him be taken away quietly by someone? Master, he, Master will definitely be angry at me." He Ming cried.

"Shh. Don't cry. Everything is going to be alright, trust Master."

Xiao Chun also does not know what to do and can only comfort He Ming who was blaming himself for the matter.

He grab He Ming into his embrace and prayed that Zhao Liang will come back with not one hair missing or hell will break loose.

Meanwhile on Zhao Liang's side.

"Sick bastard, let go of me!" Zhao Liang screamed.

"What if I don't?" Chen Li smiled playfully.

Zhao Liang glared at Chen Li who kidnapped him in the middle of the night and brought him to a Zombie infested place.

He was just about to fall asleep minutes ago when Chen Li who had his long nails on his throat suddenly appeared.

He was about to shout for help when he was suddenly knocked out cold and woke up tied up to a bed in a familiar place, this was that abandoned building where he tried to save Xin Ye but failed.

Zhao Liang tried to escape the ropes but it was tied so tightly that it was impossible to escape even when his wrist is bleeding from the friction, if he continued he might lose a hand.

"Why did you kidnap me? What? Are you going to kill me?" Zhao Liang mock laughter.

Chen Li smiled.

"Kill you? Of course, I want to kill you." Chen Li quickly agreed with Zhao Liang.

"Ha! If you want to kill me, you better do it now. Don't think that I will beg mercy just because you want to kill me. I'm not afraid to die." 

Zhao Liang stared back at Chen Li's dull eyes.

"I have always known that you are not afraid to die. That is why I'm not going to kill you just yet but play a game."

Chen Li smiled creepily.

"You?!"

Zhao Liang shivered feeling the cold breeze sweeping up his body.

Chen Li's smile got even wider seeing Zhao Liang's complexion turning a few shades paler and fear slowly growing on his face.