Arc 5.25 Mu Xin

Arc 5.25 Mu Xin 

"Argh!"

[Host wife was taken hostage by his family. When he met them, the night before thinking that his grandfather was on his deathbed. Out of worry, he met them, but this was in fact a trap to catch him]

It was a rough fight, but Mu Xin won, he had the male lead by the neck by the end of the fight. 

He was squirming around but Mu Xin's tight grip on his neck only got tighter the more he struggled.

"M-Mu Xin!"

Xiao Xiao felt a little afraid seeing the eyes of Mu Xin looking at it, it thinks that Mu Xin also wanted to shred his little light self to pieces for not properly taking care of his wife.

Xiao Xiao reported all that he knew about Xi Tian without stopping or its head would fly than its saliva.

[The Xi's drugged him and sent him off to marry the Li's daughter so they would help them avenge the family as in laws]

"Good. Very good." Mu Xin dryly laughed.

He Chen who thought that he was the one being laughed at by Mu XIn felt his face warm up and tried to struggle again to no avail.

"Mu Xin, if you kill me, your family will not be left unscratched. I had made it so that if ever I fail to kill you, the bomb I put in the Mu's will detonate and explode the villa where they are in. Only I can find the bomb!"

He Chen laughed sarcastically knowing just how much Mu Xin loves his family, that disgustingly loving family, that so far away family, why is Mu Xin their son?

Such a loving family ought to have a tragic end!

Bam!

"Shut up."

Mu Xin threw a punch at He Chen's face. He was disgusted by this bastard's insidious thoughts and face.

"I have no time for this." Mu Xin took out a gun.

"M-u Xin! What are you doing? Did you not hear what I said? Your parents will di—!"

Bang!

"Ahh!" He Chen screamed in pain.

"Yeah. Yeah, I heard it all. But who says you're the only one who can find the bomb?"

Click!

"Tsk. He is really the male lead. I aimed for the head, but the bullet strayed to his shoulders."

Mu Xin aimed his gun again but this time, he made sure that there is no escaping for the male lead.

"Goodbye, He Chen."

Bang! Bang! Bang!

A red sports car zoomed past every vehicle in sight. 

The driver skillfully drove past the dozen of cars and to his unknown destination.

[Host, go right, left, and up and down. Straight ahead! We are almost at the church!]

Xiao Xiao felt dizzy with the many ups and down, turns, and sliding pass over cars that it felt like its heart was about to fly over for its suicidal angry driving Host.

[Host, please don't drive so fast, you might crash and won't make it!]

"If you say one more word, I'm going to throw you out the window in your human form."

Mu Xin glared at Xiao Xiao. 

He was already going deaf from Xiao Xiao's continued yells, shout and banter ever since they had gone driving, one more nonsense and he will really throw him out the window.

[............] Xiao Xiao wisely shut its mouth.

"What about what I told you to do? Did you do it?"

[Yes, Host] Xiao Xiao quickly responded before shutting its mouth back.

"Good. Hope my parents are not in any danger."

[Don't worry, Host. I had already taken out the bombs per Host's instruction. The two of them are safe now Host.]

Xiao Xiao bounced on Mu Xin's shoulder asking for a praise. 

Mu Xin looked at Xiao Xiao for a second before looking back to the road in front zooming past a car.

"Thanks, Xiao Xiao."

When Xi Tian woke up, both his hand and feet were tied up. His mouth was gagged, there was no way for him to escape and shout for help.

He was then dragged around and forced to sit in front of a priest, a disgusting leech sticking close to him.

"In front of the all m-mighty God, the two of you.." 

The priest was sweating reading the holy book for marriage seeing the two "couple" in front of him along with the scary goons with them.

"My Tian, finally we are about to be married." 

A sticky leech of a woman snakes her hand on Xi Tian's arms sweetly smiling at him, yuck!

Xi Tian glared at the "bitch", disdain in his eyes.

He really could not believe that they would do something cheap so that they could send him off to his death which would only benefit them. 

He was careful to guard against their tricks but seems that cheap tricks are not his specialty seeing his current situation.

He thought that... there was no use in thinking about it, this time he will no longer believe them.

He will just think that his family were dead ever since he was a kid.

"Let go of me you bitch!" Xi Tian coldly said.

"You're so naughty. I'm a bitch but I only bite you. Rawr~" The bitch said seductively.

Looking at her face, Xi Tian had the urge to punch her.

"Do you think that I will love you or honor this f*ck*ng wedding? When I escape I will be sure to have you drag around the city tied to a car with your face on the ground!" Xi Tian growled in response.

Xi Tian thought about Mu Xin, what would he think when he saw them like this?

What will become of them if he gets forced to marry like this by this bunch of mental escape patients?

Mu Xin and he are not yet married but this bitch kidnapped him to force a marriage that he did not want on him. Truly maddening!

"...in sickness and in health..."

"I'm never marrying you. I will never marry you! Even if you succeed you're just going to have my corpse!"

The smile on the bitch's face turned into a frown and into anger, she pinched Xi Tian's chin forcefully and said each word bitingly.

"Till death do us part, you have no chance of escaping from me, Xi.Tian!"

"I now pronounce you husband and...."  

😘😊🤗😚😇😊😘😊😅😊😘😚🤗😚😚🤗😘😊🤗😚🤗😚🤗😚🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊😘😊😅☺😘☺🤗😚😘😊😘😊

Wahhh!!!
It's a shotgun wedding!

Wahhh! Ahhh!

My baby!
Baobei!

My Tian! A'Tian!

*Readying my shotgun*

I'm comingggggggg!!!!!