Arc 5.26 Mu Xin

Arc 5.26 Mu Xin

BANG!

"Stop the wedding!"

[We are here to steal the bri- ahem! Groom!]

Mu Xin's face was dark, cold, and deadly. 

He walks at a slow but hurried pace toward Xi Tian but he was blocked before he gets to him.

"Who are you? Why are you stopping our wedding?" The bitch yelled at him.

Mu Xin did not respond and landed his eyesight on Xi Tian who was behind the bitch. Seeing his beloved's wronged expression, his rage grew.

"If you are being asked, you should respond." 

A goon in black raised a gun at Mu Xin's head.

Mu Xin's eyes grew colder.

Bang!

"Ah!"

"If you're not being asked, you should shut up."

"H-He killed him!"

"You crazy asshole!"

Blood splattered on the ground, and even Mu Xin's face had a bit of blood making his handsome but youthful features a bit demonic. 

His eyes were changing from red to normal, back and forth, his emotions unknown.

Xi Tian who was watching this happen was a bit surprised. 

The cold gaze and the heartless killing made him look at Mu Xin in a new light, this Mu Xin, he does not know him but at the same time he feels familiar

"Bastard! Why did you kill him? It's bad luck for my wedding day!" The bitch angrily screamed.

"Wedding? You, marry him? In your dreams!" 

Mu Xin raised his gun with a cold smirk.

Bang! 

Bang! 

Bang!

"Ahh!"

"Protect the little lady!"

"Help! Someone help me!"

It was chaos after that.

Rain of bullets was fired by the two opposing enemies back and forth; it was a hard fight for the opposing team but it was easy as breathing air for Mu Xin. 

He shot bullet after bullet at his enemy nonstop.

"Fuck! What kind of gun is he using? Is it not out of ammo yet!"

"Is he a fucking alchemist!" They cursed.

[Warning!]

[Blackening Level Rising!]

[System Cleansing]

[ERROR]

[Reinitiating System Cleansing]

[ERROR]

[Reinitiating..]

[Wahh! Host, Host! Please come back to your senses, the System is being attacked! Wahh! My system boat is sinking!]

Bang! Bang!

"Ah!"

"H-Help!"

"Ack!"

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Damn! K-Kill that f*ck*r! Kill him at any cost!!"

Mu Xin seems to not hear anything; his eyes were bloodshot and his hands were working on their own.