Arc 6.10 Zu Yin

Arc 6.10 Zu Yin

"What do you mean by what you said?" Zu Yin gritted his teeth asking coldly.

"Wang Ye, this servant is incompetent, this servant deserves death!"

The Royal Physician knocked his head again and again on the floor until the blood was overflowing like a fountain spraying everywhere, the floor dirty...

"This Prince is asking, what happened to my husband and child, speak the truth to this Prince!"

Zu Yin stood up from where he sat and walked in a big stride towards the Royal Physician, grabbing him by the collar, and asking him bitingly.

"What happened to them?!"

"W-Wang Ye, your child, when I check the Master's pulse, your child does not have a heartbeat."

Zu Yin's heart skipped a bit feeling heartache for his child and Hua Yun who would feel brokenhearted if he knew this.

"I-If the child is not taken out from the Master's stomach, it would be like poisoning the Master which will endanger his life!" The Royal Physician finally said feeling his life almost ending.

"Useless!"

Zu Yin threw the Royal Physician away by the collar.

His mind was like a rollercoaster, he was sad and at the same time, he feared what Hua Yun would do after he knew that they had lost their child.

He knew just how much his beloved cared for his family, most of all his blood and flesh, their child.

"You, don't say anything to my Husband. If even one word of what we have talked about today gets out, I will annihilate all the generations of your family. Not even the dogs would be spared! Get lost!"

"This servant obeys the command, Wang Ye."

The Royal Physician quickly crawled away in fear, he was sweating buckets of sweat from the threat Zu Yin had coldly spat out.

He will make sure that nothing will get out of this room, he knows that what Zu Yin said is more real than gold. 

Zu Yin would definitely kill him if he ran his mouth to others, not just him but all his family would be involved!

Zu Yin fell back on the floor.

He looks back to the fear and sadness Hua Yun expressed when he heard that his child would be aborted.

He might not know it but there was also a hint of hate and anger within his eyes when he was looking at Zu Yin at that time.

Just thinking about it, Zu Yin feared the day that his beloved would hate him. 

Even if Hua Yun is just one of the many reincarnations of Zhao Liang, he is after all the reincarnation of his lover.

He might not be the real Zhao Liang, not the flesh and blood, and he does not even carry their memories from all worlds that they had been together, but Hua Yun will always be his beloved.

Hua Yun might just be the vessel for the soul of Zhao Liang but he is also his beloved even if his face has changed or even if he does not remember him.

"Shou, is there anything in the System Market we could use to revive the baby inside Hua Yun? I don't want him to be sad." Zu Yin called out to his silent System.

[Host, a life that is severed can never be brought back no matter how precious or miraculous the medicine is..]

"But you're the System! You said that I could buy a life yourself when we had the contract!" Zu Yin bitingly replied.

[No matter how omnipotent the System is, we can never bring back a dead body to life when its soul has already left its mortal body. The System could bring you to life since you only need a body to contain your soul but a body without a soul is only a vessel, without the soul the vessel will be useless.] The System robotically said but the sadness in his voice could not be hidden.

"Hua Yun....my child.." Zu Yin sighed regrettably at the fact that his child had died.

[Host, are you sure it's even your child? Even though you know that the people you had reincarnated to are your past lives, are you sure that the child Hua Yun is carrying in his belly is your child for you to be this sad?]

"What do you mean?" Zu Yin coldly asked the System as if it was telling him that his beloved cheated on him.

[No matter how much your husband loves you in all of your lifetimes, it cannot guarantee that he will love "only you" in "all" of your lifetimes...]

Zu Yin hearing his System's words felt like murdering him.

[At least, maybe not in this life.] The System said as if mocking Zu Yin.

"Shut your mouth. Hua Yun will never do that!" Zu Yin bark.

[That's all in your mind, Host. How can you be so sure that he will only love you in this life? You have heard it, there was a man who had appeared out from his residence while you were away. Are you not even nervous that he had an affair?]

Even though the System was only speaking to him, Zu Yin could feel him smirking while mocking him.

"Shut your trap! You don't know him that well, I've been with him all my life and—!"

[I've also been with him all his and your life. I watched you two and knew you two from all of that experience. Even if I was never part of both of your experiences, I was always watching. And this is what I can tell Host, love fades, what more if he could not remember the love that you had once shared.] The System laughed.

"System, what are you on to? Why are you sounding like you want us to break apart? What do you even want?"

Zu Yin had his fist clenched, if the System was there in his physical form, he would have punched him in the face.

[This System does not need anything. I just want to remind you that you should not be sad about the loss of another man's child, it's not even amusing.]

"Why are you so bent on our child, what the hell is your problem, Shou?" Zu Yin said.

[I do not have any problem, Host. I just don't want you feeling sad about a dead forgotten existence, you should move on and just take care of your Hua Yun. That is what's more important right now than your "supposed" to be child.] The System bitterly said.

"If you do not shut up, I will definitely pull you into this world no matter what it takes to pummel you. And that dead child you are mocking is my son!" Zu Yin's anger was skyrocketing.

[Except that, it's not yours. For your information Host, Zu Yin is impotent.]

"What?" Zu Yin asked shocked.

[I said, Zu Yin had issues bearing someone a child. Even if his d*ck stood up he can never ever let someone rear his child since he had problems in that area. That's why I'm telling Host, the baby is not your child.]

"System, is what you are saying true?"

😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍

How was your NEW YEAR everyone?

Here is an update of ya all!

My GOSH what happened to our SYSTEM Hotty Cutie?!

ANyway, let's all see and read the journey for us to unfold the truths that lie within the lies of each world.

3NJOY!