Arc 6.16 Zu Yin

Arc 6.16 Zu Yin

"What should we do? What if Wang Ye finds out?"

Concubine Mi nervously looks at her two companions. 

She was really scared that the Prince would find out what they had done, definitely, heads would fly.

"What are you scared of? As long as nobody speaks, we will not be in trouble. Besides, the servant who served the poison had been gotten rid of. No one will know as long as we keep our mouth's shut." Concubine Di wickedly said.

"But, what if..."

"Sister, don't worry. The Prince will never find out, the poison we gave him came from the West. It is said to be untraceable, even if they use silver needles they will not know that he was poisoned. What happened will be, the child was born early, and we are not involved in anything." Concubine Fi smiled.

"Is it really gonna be alright?" Concubine Mi asked nervously.

"What is there to worry about? We were never involved, remember?" Concubine Di said.

"Anyway, it's not our fault that he is weak to begin with. How dare that Beta seduce the Prince and try to win over him? We almost sold our soul to the Prince but never once did he glance our way or come to us. We are Omega's for goodness sake and we can't even win against one Beta? How shameful if others knew!" Concubine Di angrily said.

Concubine Di could still remember the day when they received the news that Hua Yun was pregnant from their servants. 

It was a great shock to them that the Beta who was a lowly commoner and had joined late in the ranks was the first to carry the Prince's child than them.

The hate only worsened when they saw how the Prince spoiled and catered to Hua Yun's every request and need just due to the child inside his stomach.

They can't swallow their anger seeing how the lowly son of a prostitute was able to seduce the Grand Prince and have his child when they can't!

If the child was born, who knows what will happen to them? 

If that is so, it's better to get rid of that small bastard once and for all!

"So sister, no need to be nervous. Everything is under our control." Concubine Fi reassured.

"Alright sister, I believe you."

Concubine Mi finally agreed but the nervousness in her heart did not dissipate. 

There is this feeling that things will not end here, not after the Grand Prince had returned home from war.

Concubine Mi always feels that the Grand Prince has changed and he seems like he knew everything. 

Whenever he looked at them, she could feel like her soul had been seen by him as if she was naked in front of him.

There is this feeling that from a crouching tiger, the Prince had somehow become a big dragon who was just waiting for the right time to bite on them.

Concubine Mi sighed.

She grits her teeth and prays that all of this was just in her mind, she chose to believe that everything will end well rather than worry.

"Wang Ye! Wang Ye!"

The moment Zu Yin arrived at his estate, he could see the servants running around like headless chickens.

Dudu who was always beside Hua Yun like a leech that would never come off was crying on the side as if someone had died.

"Wang Ye, finally Wang Ye is here!" Dudu cried.

Fear gripped Zu Yin's heart listening to Dudu's heart-wrenching cry as if his soul was about to leave his body and the frantic servants and physicians running around carrying buckets filled with blood with them.

"What happened here? Where is Yun?!" Zu Yin could not help but raise his voice at Dudu.

"Master is... Master..."

Dudu kept on repeating his words, but as if he was out of it he was unable to tell Zu Yin what he wanted to tell him.

"Wang Ye!"

Zu Yin snapped his head towards where the voice was coming from and saw Shen in bloody clothes, his face was filled with nervousness and fear.

"Shen, what happened? Where is Yun?"

Zu Yin went to Shen and grabbed him by the collar. 

His face was dark as if ink was about to drip from it. 

He was very nervous, he kept asking everyone, anyone, but no one seemed to want to tell him anything.

"Wang Ye, please calm down." Shen said trying to calm the raging anger of Zu Yin.

"Shen, how can I calm down when I see everyone running around like headless chickens while carrying buckets filled with water and blood? Tell me how I can calm down when I know that the reason why you all look scared of me is that the one who is in danger is my Hua Yun!"

Zu Yin screamed filled with anger and helplessness.

"Tell me, where is Hua Yun? I need to see him." Zu Yin asked reining in his anger.

"Wang Ye, Master Hua is in labor."

Shen looks down not having the face to look at Zu Yin.

"It can't be. He is only six months pregnant, he can't give birth prematurely!"

"Master, this servant has failed you. This servant was not able to protect Master Hua. This servant deserves death!"

Shen knelt down and knocked his head on the ground until it bled but no matter what he did, nothing would change.

"Even if you die right here and now, you will not change anything. You did not even send anyone to inform me about what had happened to Yun, this is also a mistake. Your first mistake is that you let something happen to him when you were tasked to protect him."

"Master, this servant cannot say more. I plead guilty and as atonement, this servant will take my lowly life!"

Shen took out a dagger to stab himself but Zu Yin stopped him.

"I do not need your life. If you must atone, find out who has harmed Yun and make them pay!"

Zu Yin coldly looked at him and left him kneeling in the dust. 

He must now go to that person who needs him the most now, he must go to Hua Yun.

'Yun, wait for me. I'm coming to you.'