Arc 5.14 Mu Xin

Arc 5.14 Mu Xin

'My head...what a splitting headache.'

[H-Host...] Xiao Xiao stuttered.

Mu Xin woke up groggy and felt like his whole body felt weird and heavy. His surroundings were dark, the sun had already set but his lights were off.

He look left and right, he could see that the room he was in was unfamiliar to him.

'Where am I?'

[.....] Xiao Xiao was thinking about whether to speak or not.

Mu Xin tried to lift his body, but it seems that he was unable to, even merely moving his finger was hard, he felt like something was wrong.

No, something is wrong!

'Xiao Xiao, get out here!' Mu Xin screamed with all his might in his mind.

Even talking was laborious to him!

[Host...its good that Host is back. Tehee~] Xiao Xiao laughs awkwardly.

'Don't tehee me. Tell me, what is happening? Why am I here and why can't I move or talk? You better tell me quickly before I let your ass descend here yourself to share my woe!'

[No Host! Anything but that!]

Xiao Xiao definitely will never descend ever again into the mission world where its host was. Experiencing hardship together with its Host once is already enough for him, he does not want to experience it twice!

[Bohoo! Why are you bullying Xiao Xiao! This is not Xiao Xiao's fault at all! Xiao Xiao had been good. It's Host fault, all Host fault!] Xiao Xiao whined.

Mu Xin could not understand what Xiao Xiao was saying. Why is it his fault?

Mu Xin's ears perked up, his body tensed up when he heard a noise coming from behind the door. He looks up with bated breath to see who the person will be to enter through that door.

Is it the ML? The FL? Or who?

'Give me the antidote first. We can discuss this later who is the one at fault here.'

[Sniffs. Okay, Host.]

When the door opens, Mu Xin could not believe it. He looks at the person standing at the door with wide-open eyes, he was surprised, no, it was shock!

'Tian?'

-1 week before

[Host!]

Mu Xin was woken up in the middle of the night by the loud sound of the System.

[WARNING]

[SYSTEM IS BEING ATTACKED]

"What's happening, Xiao Xiao?!"

Mu Xin could feel his body heavy as a lead. Even lifting a finger is hard enough for him, like his whole being is being pressed by a heavy building.

[Host, your soul is being attacked by the world administration. They are trying to reject your existence]

"Why? What is happening?"

[Due to Host soul blackening, you are not fully integrated with the world as of yet before we fully cleansed the otherworldly taint from your soul that does not belong in this world. Before Host fully integrates with your host, the world can reject your existence when it deems your existence unnecessary]