Vacation World.32 Z-1

"One iced americano. Please enjoy."

The young waiter sweetly smiled at the couple before leaving to serve the guest.

He Ming took a sip of the drink he ordered and looked at his reflection in the glass of the coffee shop.

His face looks delicate as if you can pinch water on it, his once hideous appearance gone.

It was as if the past that he had experienced the past year was all a dream and that it never happened.

But the high walls from afar that divided them from the creatures outside awakened him from the cold reality that everything was real.

"Are you still not used to your appearance?"

Xiao Chun's voice awakened him.

"It's just that, I can't help but think of Master. He had done so much for us but we never even had the chance to repay him, he even thought about my appearance and solved this problem for me, in the end...."

Xiao Chun held He Ming's hand.

"Master, wherever he is, I know that he is happy." Xiao Chun comforted.

He Ming smiled.

"I know because he is with Sir Zhao."

In the year ****, the humans had finally found a cure to stop the spread of the virus and were able to be on even grounds with the Zombies.

In year ****, humanity built high walls to protect humanity from the creatures beyond the wall creating a safe zone for the surviving humans hoping to one day reclaim the land.

In year ****, ability users were born and so were the rise of mutated Zombies and plants.

In year ****, wars ravaged the land as the three new races fought for ownership of the world.

In year ****, the world ended.

[Shu Yin Vs Three Wives]

END

"Where am I?"

After the cave collapsed, Shu Yin woke up in a strange place.

No, it was not strange, it was familiar.

This place, he had already seen this place.

This was the main chamber where the two coffins were put but instead of the coffin, Shu Yin found himself sitting on a big jaded circle of yin and yang.

"You are finally here." A voice said.

Shu Yin quickly looked around him searching for the voice but there was no one around him.

"I had been waiting for you for a long long time."

A man in ancient clothing appeared in front of Shu Yin.

His long white robes with dazzling fiery red phoenix patterns swayed in the air exuding an elegant and mild temperament.

Looking at his face, Shu Yin frowned seeing that he was only able to see a blurry image of his face.

"Who are you?" Shu Yin asks once again.

The man laughs.

"I am you."

"Me?" Shu Yin frowned even deeper hearing his reply.

"Yes. It might be hard to believe but I am you as you are me." The "him" chuckled.