Arc 5.18 Mu Xin

Arc 5.18 Mu Xin

Mu Xin found that it was a fine morning. He felt energized after he had eaten his fill. He was humming a song while cooking and quickly brought the steaming porridge to his beloved.

If he has a tail, it would be wagging nonstop.

Mu Xin walked toward the bed, and put the food on the bedside, he watches Xi Tian with a contented smile.

'This is just the life. I cook for my love and watch his face as he sleeps, make sure he was happy, and cuddle with him at night. What more could I ask for?'

"Hm.." Xi Tian stirred awake.

"Hungry? I made you porridge for breakfast."

Mu Xin sat beside Xi Tian who was dazed from sleep, he smiles happily and gave him a morning kiss.

"Wake up sleepy head. It's already afternoon." Mu Xin coaxed while pulling the sleepy Xi Tian into his arms, his quite happy watching him.

"Whose fault do you think it is?" Xi Tian grumbled.

"It's my fault. Don't be angry, okay? You can blame me. Is your back still sore?"

Mu Xin reached out to rub Xi Tian's back but was slapped back by the other.

"I'm fine."

Xi Tian's ears turned red. 

His face was a bit flushed remembering the night before. He wanted to find a hole to bury himself from the shameless things that he did when he was drunk.

He is never going to drink again! When drunk, he's really bold and a man who knows no fear! Now that he knows this, he will never again drink in the future!

Mu Xin who knew that Xi Tian was just embarrassed did not do anything to make him more embarrassed. If he teases the other, it's like shooting himself in the foot, he'll also get seduced by him.

He wanted to eat more but he knew the other is tired and it was Xi Tian's first time so Mu Xin will give him time to adjust before eating again.

He does not want the other to hurt his body, also, Xi Tian is getting old and could not keep up with his young body.

'I'll buy him some plasters next time.'

Even so, he loves him soul-deep.

"Tian, what do you think about meeting my parents this weekend? We have postponed this for too long because of some issues, do you want to meet them?"

Mu Xin broke the ice on him.

Meeting Mu Xin's parents had been postponed for a while due to Mu Xin's sudden "out of body experience". Now that he is back, Mu Xin thought of their future and wanted to let his parents meet Xi Tian once and for all.

Since they had already come to this, "getting to know" their real feelings, Mu Xin knew that Xi Tian can't let go of him.

Than making things hard for him and taking this long, he wanted to bring Xi Tian home, to marry him.

Xi Tian looked at Mu Xin unsure.

He is excited and expectant about meeting Mu Xin's parents, but he is worried that they will have a negative take on him dating their youngest son who is ten years younger than him.

Also, though they never talked about it, Xi Tian is sure that Mu Xin remembers imprisoning him and even chaining his legs to a wall so he could never escape.

Knowing his obsessions and possessiveness, he is really happy that Mu Xin still accepted him. But this action of his had always been a thorn in his heart, even if Mu Xin did not mind this, he minds!

Watching Xi Tian frown, Mu Xin knew what the other was thinking.

He did not touch this topic ever since he woke up because Mu Xin knew that this was a sore spot for Xi Tian. Honestly, Mu Xin really did not mind what Xi Tian did to him.

He is not saying that it's totally fine for people to imprison people, this of course was illegal, if it was another person who did it, Mu Xin will definitely let that person rot in jail!

But this is Xi Tian we are talking about; he loves and indulges the other more than his life. At least for Mu Xin, he does not mind and understands why Xi Tian did those.

Also, Mu Xin is also glad that Xi Tian imprisoned him, or else the stupid Mu Xin who was following the plot while in his body will definitely bring calamity to the Mu family if freed.

Thanks to Xi Tian, he was able to avoid that and failing his mission.

Mu Xin held Xi Tian's hand and look him deep in the eyes.

"I understand your worry. But I want you to know, what you do or who you are, nothing of those matters. I love you. That's all you need to know."

Mu Xin held Xi Tian's hand in his.

"Are you ready to meet my parents as my fiancée?"

Xi Tian nervously nodded at Mu Xin.

"Let's go."

The door of the mansion opened, Father Mu and Mother Mu were waiting for Mu Xin by the door. They were so glad to see Mu Xin after such a long time.

They really thought that something happened to him and was worried. They really thank the heavens that he's fine.

Also, he said that he is bringing his fiancée over which got them so excited that they are finally marrying over this young master.

"Brat, where's your girl ay?"

Father Mu looked behind Mu Xin and Xi Tian, but he did not see anyone walking from behind him, his face was puzzled.

Mother Mu on the other hand, when she saw Mu Xin and Xi Tian walking inside hand in hand, she understood.

"Old Husband, what are you saying? Can't you see Mr. Xi or should I say our son-in-law in front of you? You two come on in!" Mother Mu excitedly leads the two in.

"Mom, we brought you and father some presents."

"Mrs. Mu..."

Xi Tian shyly gave Mother Mu the presents in his hand and meaningfully look at Mu Xin which he only shrugs to.

"I did not say who. She could tell."

"What did you say? Xi Tian. Him?!"

😘😊🤗😚😇😊😘😊😅😊😘😚🤗😚😚🤗😘😊🤗😚🤗😚🤗😚🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊😘😊😅☺😘☺🤗😚😘😊😘😊

UPDATE!!!

What Xi Tian!

No Dad Xin! Don't, don't, don't!!