Arc 5.21 Mu Xin

Arc 5.21 Mu Xin

"Tian? Why are you here? Weren't you busy?"

Mu Xin's cold and fierce expression became as docile as a cat. His face had a sunny expression unlike what he had shown in front of the Xi's.

"I got a call from Xi Xiao that you were escorted by the Xi family's bodyguards. I rushed over here as quick as I can thinking that something must have happened to you."

Xi Tian held Mu Xin's hand. Mu Xin could feel that the other was shaking when he held his hand. Xi Tian was really afraid.

"Silly. What could possibly happen to me? No matter how uncivilized or shameless these people are, do you really think that they could do something to me? Than me getting hurt, you should worry more about them."

Xi Tian looked around him, he could see that the Xi's seemed to be on their last leg. Their faces were red due to anger and their reasons were almost about to leave them.

"You unfilial boy! Do you know what you are saying? Do you mean it when you said you'd rather get your name erased in the family's genealogy just for that kid?! Do you know what you're saying?!"

Grandpa Xi beat his walking stick on the ground, he was fuming with anger.

"I mean what I said, and I mean it." Xi Tian answered without hesitation.

What's there to hesitate about?

"Xi Tian, what are you saying?! Are you really going to leave this family because of that kid? Are you insane?" Mother Xi yelled at him.

Mother Xi was fuming at him. She was afraid that he will really leave. Xi Tian was her only hope, if he leaves then she will not have a good life in the family.

"Listen to your mother, there is nothing good that will come by being with that kid. Also, you two are both men. How can you be happy together? Stop this nonsense and listen to your grandfather."

"You do not have any right to interfere with whatever I do." Xi Tian coldly said.

"Don't speak to me like that, I'm your mother!"

"You were never a mother to me." Xi Tian said back.

"Xi Tian!" Mother Xi could not help but raise her voice at him.

"Xi Tian, how could you say that? Even though we were never a good parent to you, we gave you all that you need and never even once starve you. We cloth and fed you but just because of that Mu kid you are going to fall out with your family? Is he really worth your affection?"

Father Mu who had not spoken finally gave him a piece of his mind. Father Mu looks at him disapprovingly and disappointed with the son he had raised.

He did not expect that the obedient son of his would one day turn his back on them and quarrel with them just because of a spoiled kid.

Just with this, he is truly a shame to the Xi family!

"Mu Xin is worth it."

Xi Tian look at Mu Xin and held his hand, his eyes looking at him ever so gently.

Even the Xi family could see the overflowing love in his eyes, he had a warm and relax expression when looking at Mu Xin which they had never seen before.

They know that there is no use in persuading Xi Tian to give up Mu Xin knowing how stubborn he is. In this case, they all look at Mu Xin.

"Tell me, what will it take for you to leave Xi Tian? Do you want money, power, or land? Tell me and I'll give it to you!" Grandpa Xi seriously said to Mu Xin.