Arc 2.4 Zu Tian

Arc 2.4 Zu Tian

"Ah~ Ahnm~ Slower."

In a wide open area, two bodies could be seen intertwined together.

Sounds of splashing water could be heard as the two moved in sync on the water.

"Ah! So deep."

Feng Niao moaned feeling Zu Tian's hard member hitting the deepest part of him. Feeling him going deeper he clenched his hole around his hot member.

"Feng'er, you are so tight as always." 

Zu Tian groaned feeling him tighten around him.

"F-Faster, Zu Tian!" Feng Niao yelled wantonly and full of lust not caring about his dignity as a man anymore wanting him to go faster.

Hearing Feng Niao's sultry voice, Zu Tian did just as he had said and thrust inside him faster and deeper.

Looking at that pretty face filled with lust, Zu Tian got even bigger if possible.

It was really baffling as to why they suddenly got into this part.

Just as usual, Zu Tian was taking his morning bath in the Royal Pool when Feng Niao suddenly appeared to report to him his findings about the person who drug the two of them.

He was seriously listening to his report when he suddenly caught the other's sexy appearance.

He was not a pervert, honest!

With a tight black robe tightly hugging his body showing off his well-defined figure, he somehow could not take his eyes off him.

From intently listening to his report, Zu Tian started checking out the other's appearance and found himself hard the next second.

He really tried, he tried to restrain himself but the other was just too enticing making him want to take a bite. 

So, he did just that.

Feng Niao who was seriously relaying all of his findings suddenly found himself being grabbed by the hand towards the pool.

His mind was blank for a second as to what had happened when Zu Tian crashed his lips with his.

Finding himself back, he tried to struggle out from Zu Tian's embrace but found himself too weak to struggle.

Yes, he, the infamous General found himself unable to struggle out from the embrace of a weak looking pretty face Emperor!

Having battled strong warriors stronger than himself, he could not believe that he for the first time lost to a person who looked weaker than himself!

No! It was not the first time, it was the second time!

Being forcefully yet gently kissed by the Emperor, Feng Niao found himself melting with his touch.

And by the time he had come back to his senses, he was thoroughly eaten by him!

It was already noon that day when he woke up with sore hips and a painful butt!

Gritting his teeth, he could only swallow down his anger knowing that he could not win over the other man.

He told him to agree to be responsible for him. It should be the other taking responsibility for always eating him clean every time!

Every time? 

It was just the second time they did the deed.

Such an outstanding protagonist, he could really hold back ah!