Vacation World.29 Z-1

"Ahh!"

"Hurry up!"

"Stop urging me! I'm trying!"

Shu Yin quickly used his golden eyes that he had once acquired in the tomb-raiding world to try and solve the mechanism to open the stone door in front of them while he was being protected by the people behind him.

"What is taking so long?! Are you sure you know how to do it?" Leng MianMian angrily yelled at him while hitting a zombie.

"Would you shut up! If not for you would we be in this mess?" Shu Yin yelled back at her.

Shu Yin quickly tried to solve the puzzle in front of him to open the stone door. 

He was anxious and worried that something might happen to Zhao Liang if he delayed more time.

Just behind them, a surge of zombies, paper soldiers, blood-sucking bats, man-eating ants and rats, human-faced centipedes, a Bear mummy, a horned snake, poisonous cave bees, and many more are trying to break the formation to attack them.

If we are talking about what happened in the short span of an hour, we have to blame the bad luck magnet that we have, Leng MianMian.

After the group had entered the entrance of the tomb, Leng MianMian stepped on a tomb centipede which awakened the rest of them sleeping inside the tomb for many milleniums.

The group ran to avoid the centipedes deeper in the cave and when they had finally avoided them, Leng MianMIan once again bumped into a locked coffin and accidentally broke the chains surrounding it.

A zombified mummy then jumped out from it and even called back up to chase them which resulted in another round of running.

As they were trying to avoid the danger, Leng MianMian tripped and accidentally threw her torch at the sleeping paper soldiers which attracted their attention to them which also came running after them.

Not only that but due to the fire that had turned the whole cave aflame, a group of bats who had been taking a nap for thousands of years awakened and also started chasing them.

After that, a series of unfortunate encounters happened which brought them into this situation.

Shu Yin who was the only one reliable in this situation could only quickly think of a solution and used his golden eyes to find a secret door for them to escape to.

Click!

"Zhao Liang, let's go."

Shu Yin first grabbed Zhao Liang in and without looking back yelled to the rest of the group to follow him inside.

Everyone who saw an exit quickly followed behind while firing their guns and hitting the enemy with their weapons.

Bam!

With the help of everyone, they closed the entrance behind them.

"Finally! We're safe!"

"We are so lucky!"

"It was the Zombie guy who did it, right? How can he be so lucky to find an exit on time or else we will all be dead!"

Shu Yin could hear everyone's remarks to him and even their stare boring on his back but he had no time to care about them and quickly studied the murals in front of him.

"What are you looking for, kid?" Old Bandit stood beside Shu Yin asking.

"It's nothing. It's just that this mural seemed to be giving us some sort of a warning."