Arc 5.22 Mu Xin

Arc 5.22 Mu Xin

"Hey."

Mu Xin stared at Xi Tian who was leisurely reading a book on the terrace. He felt so peaceful that Mu Xin really did not have the heart to disturb him.

It had already been a few days since Xi Tian was disowned by his family. Since Xi Tian was left with nothing on his own, not even a single penny, Mu Xin brought him to his own villa to live with him.

Mu Xin did not bring him back to the Mu's knowing that he is going to get scolded by Father Mu again. Also, if they live there, Mu Xin is sure that Father Mu will do his best to be a light bulb in their romance.

Now with no company to manage, Xi Tian was free to do whatever he wanted unlike before when all he was doing was work.

"What?" Xi Tian looks at Mu Xin.

"Are you really okay with your family disowning you? I feel like I'm a bit guilty on the part that you were disowned because of me. Even though they were not good to you, they are still the family you had grown up with."

Xi Tian's lips hooked up.

"Do I look unhappy to you?"

Mu Xin shook his head.

"Then, do you feel that I'm now worthless since I don't have even a single penny under my name? Want to return me?" Xi Tian said darkly.

"No. No. Not at all!"

Mu Xin quickly denies the accusation not wanting to bear it.

"Then what are you unhappy about?"

Xi Tian sighed and smoothened the crease on Mu Xin's forehead that unconsciously formed on his face.

"I'm not unhappy. I'm just worried that you would blame me for going against your family and then getting disowned."

Mu Xin nervously looks at Xi Tian like a child who had done wrong.

Xi Tian look surprised, he did not expect Mu Xin had this worry in his mind. He sighed.

"Xin, I have never blamed you. In fact, I wanted to thank you. If not for you, maybe I had to live my whole life like that being controlled by my family. Now that I'm disowned, I could not help but feel I'm free from worries."

Xi Tian's smile was filled with relief.

Mu Xin stared at him for a while. This was the first time that he had seen the other truly smile with a relaxed face without any worry or strain unlike before which looked like he was being weighed by something.

But now, it's gone.

Mu Xin finally believed him and circled his arms around his shoulders while standing behind him.

"What matters most is that you're happy. It's fine if you're disowned by those people, you have me in your life instead. I am young and handsome, I can support you and let you live your life without worries. I will also make you happy every single moment of your life!"

Mu Xin laughed and kissed him on the cheeks. Xi Tian also laughed happily hearing what Mu Xin said.

"Then I'll be counting on this young master to keep me."

"Leave the work to me. As for you, you can enjoy your hard-earned vacation."

Mu Xin really lived up to his words.

He made Xi Tian happy and have a worry-free life being pampered by him. Whatever Xi Tian wanted, he gives it to him. When Xi Tian gets bored, he goes with him to shop, play, and date.