Arc 6.8 Zu Yin

Arc 6.8 Zu Yin

"Servants, drag these two little bitches and beat them to death!" Concubine Fi said.

Four burly guards came out and walked towards Dudu and Hua Yun, they were about to grab them when Zu Yin raised his voice.

"You dare raise your hands while this Prince is here?" Zu Yin snap.

[Host, what choice do you want to make?]

'The most obvious one.'

[Are you ready to forgive?]

'Is there anything to forgive?' Zu Yin smiled helplessly.

"Wang Ye?"

"What do you mean, Wang Ye?" Concubine Di said unsatisfied.

Zu Yin slowly steps toward Master Hua, his cold gaze melting with each step he takes, his eyes gentle as he kneels before him.

'No matter what, I will love and protect him despite everything.'

"Hua Yun never had an affair." Zu Yin firmly said.

The concubines' faces were in disbelief, and the newly awakened Hua Yun could also not believe what he was hearing.

Zu Yin gently took Hua Yun in his arms, who weakly laid on his shoulders unable to move his body other than his wandering eyes looking at him with disbelief.

"There is no other man. This Prince thought that he had done something so vile that you had to force him to starve for weeks in this wooden shed, but this is all that you have? This Prince felt amused at this thought."

The people around Zu Yin shivered hearing him laugh. 

He said that he was amused and he was laughing but his eyes said another, it was like he was about to kill them.

"B-But Wang Ye, we are not wrong. This concubine confirmed with the servant that Master Hua met with someone at dawn on the seventh month on the tenth day!" Concubine Di said.

"On the seventh month on the tenth day?" Zu Yin scoffed.

Zu Yin looks at Hua Yun in the eye, Hua Yun looks away in sadness and fear of being abandoned, and he holds him closer.

"If this Prince does not remember it wrongly, this Prince secretly visited Hua Yun on the night before the tenth of the seventh month because this Prince missed him. Is it wrong for this Prince to do that?" Zu Yin coldly swept his eyes on them.

"My Prince!" The concubines looked at them in disbelief and fear.

"Due to your jealousy and viciousness, you almost killed this Prince's precious treasure which deserves a thousand deaths!" Zu Yin coldly spat.

"Wang Ye, mercy!"

"We did not know, Wang Ye!"

"Please have mercy!"

Zu Yin coldly looked at the kneeling concubines. 

Killing intent was flashing in his eyes, he wanted to kill them on the spot for making his dear wife suffer all these years.

He could barely lift a finger at him, he would not even dare to pull off a strand of his hair, but they dare to torture him?!

'All of you will not have an easy death!'

Zu Yin looked at Hua Yun who also looked back at him with disbelief and cautiousness. 

Zu Yin knew where the disbelief was coming from but the cautiousness, it was all the fucktard Zu Yin's fault!