(92) Teacher's Pet - Analogical (and Remile)

Summary: Remy has a single father and has just found out his and his boyfriend's maths teacher is gay. Now they of course have to set the two men in their lives up.

I've just started university again and I have lectures every single day so chapters will take longer to come out - requests are still open though!

Words: 2659

"Good morning freshmen - I have worksheets on the table for you but please don't touch them yet." Remy's maths teacher was marching around the room and giving directions. He didn't care to listen much as life just wasn't interesting when he was separated from his one true love. Yes, Remy was sappy like that. Emile was his one true love - even though there was a period in his life he thought that was impossible.

An important part of Remy's identity, as well as being bisexual, was the fact that he was the product of a single father. He had a few memories of his mother but she left Remy's life quite early due to divorce and moved far away for a new life - so since he was in elementary school it had just been him and a nervous wreck of a father. His father was great though and really supportive of his relationship (which made sense as he was also bisexual).

The teenager was interrupted from his memories by feeling a kiss on his cheek and a giggle. "What are you thinking about sweetie?" God, Emile was so adorable every action made Remy burst into a goofy grin. Emile was dressed in pink and cream as always and had a bag of chocolates hidden in his bag which he then offered to his boyfriend. Remy happily took the food just as the maths teacher finally began the lesson.

"Right." The man clapped his hands and stood in front of his students with a large smile. "Who's ready to learn some pythagorus?"

The question was met with thirty raised eyebrows and some annoyed whispers. Freshmen were a tough crowd to entertain but he continued the lesson anyway. At least this class was quiet so he could get his points across - until he was interrupted.

"Sir?" Emile had his hand raised mid-sentence but he looked excited about something. His boyfriend (the pair of 14 year olds were pretty open about their love for each other) was beside him facepalming into a textbook. "Is that a pride pin?"

... It was still on his suit. He thought he removed it before driving to work at six in the morning but alas, it was there. That's what he gets for attending a gay bar with his best friend Patton. "Um... Yes it is." He said quietly, debating whether to remove it or keep it. It's not that he wasn't happy with his sexuality. He just didn't want to hear the words he heard as a high schooler ever again.

"How do you identify Sir?" Emile chirped again even though Remy was trying to hush him - he probably wanted some peace to sleep rather than learning maths though.

"I'm homosexual - is that all Emile?"

The teenager nodded happily at that and let the teacher continue the class. When the lesson ended all the freshmen ran out to their next classes. Remy and Emile walked together, Remy was holding Emile's hand so they wouldn't run too quick down the corridors. And Emile wouldn't shut up about the new fact he found about their mathematics teacher.

Eventually the pair reached their lockers and brought out textbooks for their next class. Remy interrupted Emile's babbles with a raised eyebrow. "And why do you care so much about Mr Yerkes-Dodson being gay? You're out his league babe."

Emile paused his rambles and looked confused for a second, tapping his fingers against his Spanish textbook. "I guess I just want to see him happy - I want to see everyone happy! Just like if I ever see your Dad enter the world of romance again... Wait..."

"If you think we should set my Dad up with my maths teacher you're mistaken Em-" Remy's speech was interrupted by a peck of a kiss on his lips as he dissolved at Emile's excited giggle. He had the cutest smile when excited and Remy fell in love all over again when he saw it. The dark-wearing teenager couldn't help but kiss his boyfriend again. But then he remembered why his boyfriend was so happy. "I'm not letting you set up my father with Mr Yerkes-Dodson." He said clearly, but he seemed to be ignored. "Seriously, Dad cries if he sees any number bigger than a thousand. I can't imagine him dating a maths teacher."