(95) Perfect Birthday Present (With a Cup of Coffee) - RemyxLogan

Summary: Logan and Remy are new parents of their adorable son, Daniel. He's almost a year old and Logan forgot where the time went so while overdosing on caffeine he tries to do as much preparations as possible.

... Kind of based off the fact in the most recent episode we found out Logan adores coffee.

I'm kind of reluctant to do these 'unique' ships as there's no fanart for it on Google (although if you tell me about any I'll add it) so maybe I'll just put memes if I can't find fanart?

Words: 1488

"Sweetheart can you make me coffee?" Logan shouted to his husband as he spotted him walking past while the usually serious man was mid-bath time with their shared son Daniel. Daniel was the apple of both his fathers' eyes - named after one of Logan's favourite experimenters who delved into intrusive thoughts. Both of Daniel's fathers did an undergraduate in psychology, Logan became a forensic psychologist and Remy a clinical psychologist known for... out of the box treatments. Most involved coffee and Logan had no reason to believe his ideas were wrong.

When Logan finally reached the kitchen he was greeted with a fresh cup of coffee and a kiss. "Was he OK during the night?" Remy chirped, immediately taking their son in his arms and cuddling him as he hadn't been able to yet this morning. He didn't cuddle him in the night either as he wasn't awake.

"I think he was - or at least I didn't wake up to his screams." Logan yawned and injected himself with all the caffeine possible to get ready for the day. His husband made the best coffee in the entire world - that may have been part of the reason he accepted the proposal almost three years ago. Their wedding anniversary will be in half a year. God, just thinking such an amazing day was three years ago made Logan smile more. "This is good babe."

Remy giggled to himself as Daniel did his usual mumbles, babbles and laughter at his father's tickles. "Well, this is good aficionado." He said, pointing at their son and placing him in a high chair ready for his breakfast. "Can you believe this little guy will be a year old tomorrow?"

If this was some kind of TV show Logan would spit out his coffee like a broken fire hydrant - he just paused and swallowed the mouthful instead. "It's his birthday?"

Remy just nodded confused and looked at his husband's shocked face. "Yes..." He said, raising an eyebrow and smirking at his husband's face. "Well, it's tomorrow. Someone's going to be a big boy!" Daniel's cheek was squished as he giggled - trying to say any words but it just sounded like coos and sounds. It would almost be too adorable for Logan to leave the room if he didn't realise he forgot the most important day in his son's life.

Another chug of coffee woke Logan enough to get him to think. "I need to work honey." Logan mumbled and kissed his husband's face before wondering upstairs. There was no way he'd be telling his lover that he lost track of time.

🤖Logan🤖 : I have an emergency.

🐶Patton_cake🐶 : What's wrong kiddo? 🥺

🤖Logan🤖 : I forgot it's Danny's birthday tomorrow.

👿V-Cloud👿 : You only remember when you push that child out of you dw. I had to remind Roman what happened the day after

🌟Princey🌟 : tbf it was 1am!

🤖Logan🤖 : That's beside the point, how do I prepare a birthday for a one year old with less time than I'd prefer?

🐶Patton_cake🐶 : OOH I'LL COME HELP 🥳🎉

🤖Logan🤖 : Aren't elementary schools open on Tuesdays?

🐍Jekyll and Hyde🐍 : No luck persuading them Lo. I already heard them screaming down the stairlift.