(194) I Want To Try For A Baby - Analogical

Summary: Logan and Virgil are soulmates that are ready for a family, they literally can't get off each other. The only problem is they are both men.

TW - Kind of smutty at the beginning

Words: 1082

"Honey that tickles..." Logan whispered in a giggle as his husband stroked his Adonis belt, a thought crossing his mind on what that touch usually meant. He loved what those actions usually meant of course, just not right now at 3am. "I have work early tomorrow."

"Not even a touch?" Virgil's soft chirp was heard through the darkness, a taste of innocence on his lips that Logan knew his husband didn't have. The tone always made him swoon anyway, the cadence of his voice sounding like a siren's song to Logan's ears. But right now the thirty year old's glasses were off which meant he needed to sleep. If anything were to happen Logan would want to see it.

"Not even a touch sweetheart." In order to move Virgil's adventurous hand Logan turned to the side, laying a hand across his lover's waist and kissing his forehead. Virgil understood and moved his curious hand to Logan's cheek instead. Logan's eyes wondered over the face a few centimetres from him. There was one concern that had been bothering Logan recently - he knew Virgil had become more intimate throughout their relationship but the intimacy had seemingly doubled since Logan's graduation last summer. And Logan didn't like when Virgil hid things. "You've been a little touchy lately Verge, is everything alright in there?"

Virgil giggled so cutely as his forehead was kissed again by the love of his life. "Yeah, I just love you so much." Lips met lips silently without any hesitation. It had been almost five years of marriage and four years of dating - and there was no stopping these two men's love for each other. That's all Virgil could think about recently; Logan's voice, his laugh, his touch... How caring he was and how his voice always softened and became chirpier around his nieces and nephews. Logan would make an amazing Dad and Virgil wanted that life right now.

"I want to try for a baby with you." Virgil said breathlessly between kisses as he tugged Logan's hair, desiring so much more. He had already made his way on top of Logan now so he really was in the perfect position - and Logan seemed receptive.

But instead of deeper kisses and a growled 'yes' all Virgil could see in the darkness was a raised eyebrow and glowing, confused, blue eyes. "Did you pass fifth grade biology honey?" Virgil sometimes hated when Logan brought reality into things, and now of course Virgil had to be reminded that having a baby wasn't as easy and fun as it was for people with opposite genitalia. "I'm afraid however much you try we're not going to have a baby together just by having sex."

"Spoil sport." Virgil mumbled and fell back on the bed, crossing his arms and sticking his tongue out at a giggling Logan. "You'll make such a good Daddy though."

There was silence again as Logan pondered his movements from here. He just settled with speaking slowly and unsure while bringing a hand through his hair. "Is the 'let me have your babies' thing a newly discovered kink or... are you actually considering we begin a journey of fatherhood together?"

Virgil didn't know the answer to the first one, but he sure knew the answer to the second. "I'd love to expand our family with something more than house plants and pets. Something more... permanent. You know, a kid will hopefully be in our lives forever."

"And you think now is the best time?"

"Honey I've been thinking about fatherhood since you graduated from grad school." That afternoon was full of bliss. Not only was Logan looking so hot and happy in his robe and cap, but it made Virgil realise the pair were proper adults now that had been educated as far as they wanted to be educated. So they could actually deceive a child into thinking 'Daddy knows everything' since one of them was an educated doctor. He would do anything to go back to that summer day where the entire day surrounded pictures and kisses and awkward family chats and even more kisses. Now they were both working adults, Logan working as a school principal and Virgil a counsellor. But there was only one thing on Virgil's mind now. "I'm ready to have a baby."

Logan was still silent as he tapped Virgil's leg. That was usually a bad sign in Virgil's anxiety books, but luckily Logan was always there to cross out any errors in his anxious brain's writing. "What's on your mind Lo?" Logan still had no expression but a raised eyebrow and a sigh.

"We'll... have a baby together?" The nerd murmured, a glow in his eyes as if he didn't believe this was actually happening. But it was! Who would ever doubt having a family with this adorable man that had such squishy cheeks like a hamster when Virgil placed a hand on each cheek. Virgil couldn't help doing that exact action in that moment just to see that adorable face (and to squeeze some sense into him). "You really, really want a baby with me?"

"Why wouldn't I?" The two men's voices were barely above a whisper as they spoke to each other, and Logan was smiling like an idiot facing his husband. They didn't need any touches or even a kiss at the moment to make them feel as in love as their wedding day, they were just staring at each other with wide eyes. "I love you Logan."

Those beautiful wide eyes, glowing like stars, they always trapped Virgil in their gaze. Especially when they glistened in amazement. And Virgil knew every thought going through his husband's head right now, so he placed his hands back on the pillows for the serious talk. "You're enough for me Logan, more than enough. You'll be an absolutely amazing Dad for whatever kiddo - or kiddos maybe - that we'll bring into the world. You're perfect."

"And so are you." Logan mumbled, his voice beginning to growl as he turned to grab his glasses from the bedside table. The kiss that followed was probably one of the most steamy Virgil had received in a while, and he definitely wasn't going to complain. Virgil's lips were trapped, his hands were occupied by Logan's grasp, and a moan escaped his throat. His entire face was heating up and his eyes closed in utter bliss. 

Fuck - Virgil wished he could make babies like this right now.