(146) Pictures - Intrulogical

Summary: Everyday Remus is allowed to send three pictures to his husband while he's at work. But he's allowed to break the rule every so often in times of cuteness.

Just Remus being a self-care cutie and both Logan and Remus being good Dads of baby Thomas XD

TW - Remus eats deodorant

Words: 1411

Remus was always a clingy boyfriend, who became Logan's clingy fiancé and then his clingy husband. The cling was never to a toxic amount - Logan was just a perfectionist when it came to his job so every so often Remus would send a text to distract him and remind him to take a sip of water or look out the window at the clouds. With the reminder text came pictures that Logan could also admire: a selfie of his lover, a picture of the fashion design he was working on, or adorable pictures of the couple's two black tabbies Uranus and Anus.

However, there was a limit on the cling when Logan was working in the office. When Uranus and Anus were first adopted Logan's phone blew up with all different kinds of pictures of the kittens playing and eating and meowing, so much that Logan was called to HR and given a strict warning. Since then Remus had been limited to sending only three pictures a day while Logan worked his 8-6.

Rat.Man: Are you hydrated sweetie? Remember I packed that nebula hydro flask for you xxx

Logan received his first text of the day when he had just reached his desk after a long drive to the city. In days before meeting Remus, Logan would immediately sit after getting to work and dissociate until he had to leave. But now, as he was met with a selfie of his husband with his beautiful, curly bed hair reminding him to refill his water bottle.

The.Nerd: I am now thank you, I love you.

There was no feeling stronger than Logan's love for his husband, that was for sure. Within weeks of these dates with this weird man from Tinder the nerd had absolutely fallen in love with this ecstatic but weird gentleman. He never regretted a thing involving Remus.

Two spreadsheets were completed by the time Logan received yet another text, with a picture of Anus on Remus' lap staring up at the camera with the cat's big, green eyes.

Rat.Man: Move your eyes and massage your forehead honey - I don't want you to get a tension headache xxx

The.Nerd: Set my timer for a 10 minute break. I love you.

Logan chuckled to himself again and did as told, taking off his glasses and massaging his temples so he wouldn't end up with a tense head when he wanted to cuddle his husband in a couple of hours. But Remus was a really good doctor - he made the best chicken soup whenever Logan was sick and he was happy to steal some of his twin brother's jam if the couple were ever out.

The couple's life now was relatively peaceful, so Logan didn't get as many tension headaches and migraines as he used to. When Logan lived alone he got them almost every week. Then when Remus moved in he was always there for a cuddle if Logan felt as though his head would explode. A few months into moving in together Remus had found that cats lowered stress and anxiety so adopted two as a birthday present for his boyfriend. And that moment made Logan realise he really should propose to his soulmate.

Logan's phone vibrated again when it reached 12:30, which meant Remus had sent yet another text now it had been a couple of hours since the last one. The office worker might leave early anyway, as all he had to do was answer emails and he could do that in bed.

Rat.Man: I packed your lunch in your backpack honey xxx it's your favourite.

The picture that came with the text was a picture of Logan's deodorant on an expensive china plate, an inside joke of the couple since their proposal day was that Remus ate deodorant. In Logan's bag was his black and blue lunch box, and inside the box was a peanut butter and Crofter's jam sandwich with extra jam packed too - God Logan loved his husband.

The.Nerd: Enjoy your Alps deodorant Re-Re, does it taste like the trees of the mountains?

Logan proposed to Remus at home, since he didn't want any attention towards their special moment. He had saved up all his money for an emerald ring and everything seemed to be a secret. It was morning when Logan decided to get on one knee, Remus was distracted talking about his latest fashion designs as he was putting on his shirt. He placed his breakfast bar on the dresser beside his deodorant.

But, of course, Remus was shocked when he turned and saw Logan on one knee confessing his love with a green and gold ring in his hands. Without a doubt Remus accepted his proposal and in his shock he took a bite of his breakfast... of his deodorant. And from then the pair constantly joked about Remus' favourite breakfast being deodorant.

It only took a few hours for Logan to finish his final spreadsheet, and the time was almost 4pm. That meant he could clock out and head home with his husband, cats and - oh, he received another text?

Rat.Man: Can I please, please, please send another picture baby? xxx

The.Nerd: I'm about to drive home honey so I'm sure it can wait <3

Rat.Man: It really can't sweetheart - Tommy really wants to show you something! xxx

Logan stopped his pace as he left the office, pausing due to the elevator but also allowing his goofy smile to come to his face. Thomas was Remus and Logan's newly adopted four year old - he was as adorable as his other father and Logan adored being a father so much. He had only been a father for a week but that didn't matter. Thomas was the best son out there.

The.Nerd: FaceTime doesn't count as a picture sweetheart.

The FaceTime notification emerged on Logan's phone immediately, and as soon as Logan answered it he was greeted by Remus' beautiful smiling face with Uranus behind him on the back of the sofa and Anus snuggled up next to him asleep. The angle was normal for whenever Logan did a video call with his husband as their cats were very cuddly especially with Remus.

"Hey Nerdie - how's work been?" Remus said cheerly, his eyes soon distracted from the camera by looking slightly off screen and speaking in a higher, softer voice he began speaking in when he became a father. "You wanna come talk to Daddy, Tommy?"

"Yeah..." The child's mumble came from behind the camera, and soon Thomas emerged on his father's lap. He was dressed in the outfit Logan wished he had at Thomas' age - black overalls with glittery silver stars on the front, a white NASA t-shirt and glittery blue sneakers. The little boy was the couple's bundle of joy that adored glitter and stickers. "Hi Dada!"

"Hey kiddo, do you have something to show me?" Logan's voice became the high pitched chirp too as he talked to his son, coworkers watched him with a look of distain as they had to share the lift with him but the strict nerd didn't care. He was off working hours now.

Thomas left the screen again in small mumbles, allowing the fathers to talk about their days before the boy got on Remus' lap again, holding a crumpled but colourful piece of paper. "Oh, what's that little bud? It looks pretty." With some help from Remus, Thomas eventually opened the paper and showed his scribbles. It was three stick-men, two taller ones in green and blue and a smaller one in black. "It is pretty!"

"Tell Daddy who it is little guy." Remus whispered in Thomas' ear, rocking the boy a little by raising and falling his heel. Thomas giggled and looked at his father behind him before looking at the camera again with his adorable little smile that showed his baby white teeth.

"It's us!" Thomas giggled, making both men's hearts explode over his cuteness. He explained who each person in the picture was, and that they were all taking a walk in the park with the cats (that were actually just black circles) following behind and chasing a mouse. Thomas' imagination was expansive - and Remus and Logan were sure they'd never limit it.

The pictures Remus sent Logan everyday assured one thing in Logan's mind - every day he was excited to go home and spend time with his family.